What's new

Indian border guards torturing Bangladeshi

The soldier didn't crossed in to Pakistan, never the less, he died the death of a soldier. And his death will be avenged if not already has.

My previous comment was disrespecting to the soldier and his family. I deleted it. Now lets come back to the topic. Why is it okay to torture illegal immigrant? They don't do it here in UK. So much for India being a civilized nation.

My previous comment was disrespecting to the soldier and his family. I deleted it. Now lets come back to the topic. Why is it okay to torture illegal immigrant? They don't do it here in UK. So much for India being a civilized nation.

In the 90s, BSF were lenient on the pole vaulters, but few of them carries fire arms and there had been casualties on Indian side because of them. So now, less talking. There is a reason we have put up barbed wires in the border, those bone head should get the reason for that.

We don't want them here.

In the 90s, BSF were lenient on the pole vaulters, but few of them carries fire arms and there had been casualties on Indian side because of them. So now, less talking. There is a reason we have put up barbed wires in the border, those bone head should get the reason for that.

We don't want them here.

No disagreement over India's right to deny any unwanted immigrants. I'm just saying torture videos doesn't help your international image of being a civilized nation.

No disagreement over India's right to deny any unwanted immigrants. I'm just saying torture videos doesn't help your international image of being a civilized nation.

No, it doesn't. But national security cannot be ignored just to satisfy some data collectors. A bomb blast in Delhi or Mumbai would look much bad than some illegal immigrant tortured in some remote corner of the nation.

No, it doesn't. But national security cannot be ignored just to satisfy some data collectors. A bomb blast in Delhi or Mumbai would look much bad than some illegal immigrant tortured in some remote corner of the nation.

For the greater good of the Nation.

For the greater good of the Nation.

Bangladesh has been a primary source of weapons for Naxals and Ulfa terrorists, as the vast tract of land along the surderbans cannot be monitored. I guess recently BSF bought few speed boats for that purpose.

I am not condoning torture. But was it on the Indian side or Bangladeshi side? If it's on the Indian side what is a Bangladeshi doing there?
There are 2 million illegal BDs out here! BD must ask themselves as to who and why are they being pushed into India? It's easy to blame others for one's incompetence. What were the BD border guards doing when these people were illegally crossing over? Poodl faking? Or high on Afghan weed?

I guess they dont know civlised way of tackling or dealing with illegal immigrants ..most of them are sadist who feel pleasure in torturing others and this profession provide them this opportunity

I guess they dont know civlised way of tackling or dealing with illegal immigrants ..most of them are sadist who feel pleasure in torturing others and this profession provide them this opportunity

Then you haven't how Pak Army deals with TTP clowns.

Then you haven't how Pak Army deals with TTP clowns.

There is a difference between terrorist whom you are waging a bloody war and illegal immigrant who are harmless civilians. You were comparing them with UK that's why i said that their method is different and don't know civilized way of dealing with illegal immigrants

Pakistan army treat TTP much better than the way they treat dead bodies of our soldiers and the way they cut their body parts in different pieces and torture those who get captured. I have seen some horrible videos which my army cousin recorded during waziristan operation and you cannot do much worse than that

Back
Top Bottom