What's new

Indian bodies are not designed to bowl fast - Zaheer Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaheer statement doesnt make sense.........before 1947 number of Pakistanies were living in India......I am not sure but I think Mohammad Sami (can ball 150 KMps) forefather was from the regions now called India.

Ishant is a fast bowler....Irfan Pathan in early years used to bowl near 140KM/s.....

India do have world class bowlers --

hint hint his name starts with Z and ends with R ;)

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Also SL don't have natural fast bowlers except for Malinga again.

Guess Pakistan is odd one out

Zaheer Khan cant be right. You have over a billion people in India. Surely you must a fantastic range of different physiques? It is a mystery why the bowling is poor in India. Perhaps its the coaching?
On the other hand Pakistan have a dozen of similar pace bowlers.

Not sure about bodies, but there sure is no craze among Indian budding cricketers to bowl fast. I think its too much work.

well indian will neve have genuine fast bowlers

Manufacturer fault?

Now it makes no sense, absolutely absurd. Zaheer Khan himself is a good bowler how can he come up with this sorta nonsense!

Sorry mate its a lame excuse.... Imagine you need a special design to bowl fast!! And how about Spin bowling, bodies are designed perfectly?

SMC please mind your language a little about woman anyway average of jobless is much higer in india than in pakistan average of crimes average ofpoor people in india more than pakistan dont say it is becoz of india is big country indian is rich but why average of poor people are high we know we are not rich

fast bowlers or not the important thing is winning and the bowlers although not 'world class' as you say still perform pretty good

I'd expect Pakistani bodies are similar to Indian bodies. As opposed to say English bodies.

Thanks for your offer though, we can live with the slow bowling but do not want people who become terrorists, cry for nukes, match fixers, and surrender when fighting a war.

If you want good people who would get respect, win wars, non fixers and ofcourse good batsmen then you can surely send your women to us.

I again thank you for your offer.

Post reported. :pop:

Zaheer statement doesnt make sense.........before 1947 number of Pakistanies were living in India......I am not sure but I think Mohammad Sami (can ball 150 KMps) forefather was from the regions now called India.

Ishant is a fast bowler....Irfan Pathan in early years used to bowl near 140KM/s.....

Maybe he meant to say Hindu bodies are not designed to bowl fast :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom