What's new

Indian bananas in high demand in Pakistan

I think most of the Banana's exported to Pakistan are grown in the Amritsar belt called Cavendish Banana's.

love them yar to expensive dont know what happened to pak ones any one any news

due to floods of 2011, almost 80% of our banana Crop was destroyed, (mostly due to standing water in the fields that stayed there for over 6 months)
80% of banana, dates, cotton crops destroyed
Due to the floods, 80 percent of banana, dates, chilli, sugar cane and especially cotton crop (equivalent of 2.3 million bales destroyed), and a total of 690,000 houses have been destroyed.

In order to apprise representatives of media about the current situation in the flood affected areas and initiatives of federal government and the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) in providing rescue and relief to the affected population, the Chairman NDMA, Dr Zafar Qadir conducted a press briefing.

Dr Zafar Qadir said that Badin-Karachi road is also inundated, making relief provision an even more difficult task. Dr Zafar Qadir said that the physical infrastructure is in shambles at the hands of flood waters.
80% of banana, dates, cotton crops destroyed |

2009 Data

India... 26.2
Philippines... 9
China... 8.2
Ecuador... 7.6
Brazil... 7.2
Indonesia... 6.3
Mexico... 2.2
Costa Rica... 2.1
Colombia ... 2
Thailand... 1.5

World total 95.6

That means in 2009 we alone contributed 28% of world's banana production

Where is banana, is he still banned?
he is BANanaed

Our goes in export- indians being thrown at market- indians ones are comparatively less tasty
where did you export your bananas? (ive lost my banana)

so... you think pak bananas are tastier .. is it? hmm..lol

hamen is desh ko prosperous banana hai...
hamen pak ke saath friendship banana hai

stupid people comparing bananas of different countries...lol there is not just one type of banana in India...how dumb can our neighbors get?

Bananas here in the UK are imported all the way from South America and are quiet tasteless when compared to the Indian ones I've had.

Both bananas are equally shitty, Filo and Latina bananas are the best

I like big bananas they are good and tasty.........Pakistani and Indian bananas are small didn't like much.........lol
I never knew you tasted so many Indian bananas too ... Btw local ones ore large , but only accessible to Indians .:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom