What's new

Indian arrested in Saudi Arabia for trying to cast a spell on boss

that could happen if witch craft has lesser sentence than other crimes. In SA, it is DEATH for sorcery.

Hard to say.

If the practice of "witchcraft" is costing lives, as in claims of alternative medicine, then harsh penalties would be appropriate.

By people I mean majority, not some deranged man.

Superstition are still there, I agree, but a state believing in Black Magic is ludicrous.

Islam says that it does, jews practice some sort, christians believe in it. Now it is also practiced in your own religion, or is believed on atleast.

Do people really believe in Magic Spells and Sorcery? Aren't we living in information age?
Apparently they DO! Thats why they are so scared of these that they incorporate capital punishment - beheadings - to 'deal' with the idiots who resort to such 'activities'!

And still some a-rabs have the nerve to brag about how advanced their countries are :omghaha:

Ḥashshāshīn;4380192 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Indians (Hindus specifically) also believe in black magic and co.?

with exception of some remote tribes NO

Apparently they DO! Thats why they are so scared of these that they incorporate capital punishment - beheadings - to 'deal' with the idiots who resort to such 'activities'!

Too hefty a price for 'resorting' to such irrelevant activities.

Atleast, there is NO capital punishment for such "offences" in India!

Addressed in post #33. It all depends on what kinds of crimes are committed under guise of practicing witchcraft.

Back
Top Bottom