What's new

Indian Army’s mega purchase: $670 million for short-range UAVs

Buy one from uncle Sam... Coz you can't even develop a MALE UAV.

:D

It’s sad. When it comes to drone tech, even Indians has to admit that it’s far behind Pakistan. India is even behind countries like Indonesia or Canada. Maybe India should ask DJI for joint venture in India.
Nah....I think India will steal blueprints of a Chinese drone and make a copy of the same

Just like Brahmos is a copy of CX-1 Chinese shuppa sonic cruise missile. :china:

Nah....I think India will steal blueprints of a Chinese drone and make a copy of the same

Just like Brahmos is a copy of CX-1 Chinese shuppa sonic cruise missile. :china:
Why are you bragging about Ruston, another fail project. If Ruston is successful, than India would have no need to purchase foreign surveillance drones, wouldn’t it?

CX1was developed as China thought that it can sell a high flying cruise missile that India had market as the best cruise missile in the world. But China has no marketing and sales ability of Indians. So this missile will not sell well.

Why are you bragging about Ruston, another fail project. If Ruston is successful, than India would have no need to purchase foreign surveillance drones, wouldn’t it?
A product under testing is failure? never knew WU-14 is a failure.........but then again being a Taiwanese you probably wish to berate mainland's achievements

A product under testing is failure? never knew WU-14 is a failure.........but then again being a Taiwanese you probably wish to berate mainland's achievements

This product is perpetually under testing. India developed it and it was rejected. It’s because of the reputation of Nishant that
India military has no faith in DRDO. So Ruston will not see the light of day.

This product is perpetually under testing.
"perpetually" meaning it will never be inducted, wow you must really look down upon mainlanders to use such a term. Your arrogance towards them makes you look foolish.

India developed it and it was rejected. It’s because of the reputation of Nishant that
India military has no faith in DRDO. So Ruston will not see the light of day.

I don't know how things work in your culture.

But for rest of us, something has to offered first before being rejected.

Either that or you have consumed something that made you hallucinate DRDO offering IAF Rustom and IAF then rejecting it. :wave:

Last edited:
"perpetually" wow you must really look down upon mainlanders to use such a term. Your arrogance towards them makes you look foolish.

I don't know how things work in your culture.

But for rest of us, something has to offered first before being rejected.

Either that or you have consumed something that made you hallucinate DRDO offering IAF Rustom and IAF then rejecting it. :wave:

Rostom is in version 2.0.That is because the first one was rejected. It’s all right, it’s not the only hardware rejected by Indian military. So it’s no big deal. It’s fail like Tejas and Arjun so it’s not unique in Indian military that it failed.

Let’s get back to the topic, which platform should India purchase to replace the DJI currently under Indian service.

Last edited:
Rostrum is in version 2.0.That is because the first one was rejected.
WTF Rostrum?

Seems like your spelling skills have you confused Rustom with some other project.

There is only one variant of Rustom-H, dunno in which hallucination version 2.0 was conjured up.

It’s all right, it’s not the only hardware rejected by Indian military. So it’s no big deal. It’s fail like Tejas and Arjun so it’s not unique in Indian military that it failed.

I never realized hardware inducted into air-force and army are failures in Chinese culture.

That makes almost every Chinese weaponry a failure, with the exception of J-17 and CX-1 by your definition.

Let’s get back to the topic, which platform should India purchase to replace the DJI currently under Indian service.
Like I mentioned earlier, India will probably copycat Chinese advanced drone CAIG Wang Looong

Just like it did in case of Brahmos by copying advanced Chinese cruise missile CX-1.

Last edited:
WTF Rostrum?

Seems like your spelling skills have you confused Rustom with some other project.

There is only one variant of Rustom-H, dunno in which hallucination version 2.0 was conjured up.

I never realized hardware inducted into air-force and army are failures in Chinese culture.

That makes almost every Chinese weaponry a failure, with the exception of J-17 and CX-1.

Like I mentioned earlier, India will probably copycat Chinese advanced drone CAIG Wang Looong

Just like it did in case of Brahmos by copying advanced Chinese cruise missile CX-1.

While the chinese has successful exported JF17, tanks, UAV to foreign countries.

India is still stuck with JV with foreign partners :D

You have no shame :D

While the chinese has successful exported JF17, tanks, UAV to foreign countries.

India is still stuck with JV with foreign partners :D

You have no shame :D
Read my post again and note to which post it responds to.

Its the Taiwanese poster who defines any weapon inducted as failures hence considers any Chinese weaponry inducted in Chinese military as failure.

Also according to him China W-14 will remain in testing phase forever.

I do not share his nonsensical Sinophobic beliefs.

Rather to the contrary, In my opinion any Chinese weapon project not cancelled is a success.

Read my post again and note to which post it responds to.

Its the Taiwanese poster who defines any weapon inducted as failures hence considers any Chinese weaponry inducted in Chinese military as failure.

Also according to him China W-14 will remain in testing phase forever.

I do not share his nonsensical Sinophobic beliefs.

Rather to the contrary, In my opinion any Chinese weapon project not cancelled is a success.

Of course he can, DRDO track record says it all :D

Twist it whatever way you want, if DRDO engineers have such good engineering knack why indians are still stuck with JV while the chinese are actively reinventing the wheel which is a sign that they had move on to innovating new products on their own :D

So a Taiwanese can berate mainland's achievements because of DRDO's track record?

You seem even more confused than he is.

First and foremost, Taiwan belongs to China.

Secondly, dun put words into my word :D

DRDO is an embarrassment to mankind :D

First and foremost, Taiwan belongs to China.

Secondly, dun put words into my word :D

If it makes you happy, you can repeat it several times, where did I even contend Taiwan not belonging to China?

DRDO is an embarrassment to indians :D

I have not come across a survey stating that. So cannot comment on it.

But a pdf Taiwanese on this thread does consider DRDO's track record as a parameter to berate mainland's achievements.

If it makes you happy, you can repeat it several times, where did I even contend Taiwan not belonging to China?

I have not come across a survey stating that. So cannot comment on it.

But a pdf Taiwanese on this thread does consider DRDO's track record as a parameter to berate mainland's achievements.

Similarly dont put words into his mouth :D

Don't wash your dirty linen in public :D

Back
Top Bottom