What's new

Indian Army's Cheetah helicopter crashes in Bhutan, two pilots killed

my wish from yesterday got full filled yesterday or day before 2 pilots survived a mig 21 i wished the next one would kill both.. even though it was no mig aircraft yet 2 indians died so i'll consider my wish grandted :D we don't need to fight them. they are killing themselves everyday.

may be their vedic pilots can't fly simple machines of human world.

my wish from yesterday got full filled yesterday or day before 2 pilots survived a mig 21 i wished the next one would kill both.. even though it was no mig aircraft yet 2 indians died so i'll consider my wish grandted :D we don't need to fight them. they are killing themselves everyday.

may be their vedic pilots can't fly simple machines of human world.

دشمن مرے تے خوشی نہ کرئیے سجناں وی مر جانا
ڈیگر تے دن ھویا محمد اوڑک نوں ڈب جانا

میاں محمد بخش

دشمن مرے تے خوشی نہ کرئیے سجناں وی مر جانا
ڈیگر تے دن ھویا محمد اوڑک نوں ڈب جانا

میاں محمد بخش
it not my happiness on death of indians more my happiness in fullfilment of my wish that 2 die in the next crash. now my next wish is i hope 5 or more die in the next crash . In Sha Allah.

Indian Army's Cheetah helicopter crashes in Bhutan, two pilots killed

532942_2052591_cheeta_updates.jpg

The Cheetah helicopters, commissioned by the Indian Air Force (IAF) in the Seventies, are multi-role aircrafts which are used mostly during high-altitude missions.Photo: AFP

Two pilots were killed when Indian Army's Cheetah helicopter crashed in Bhutan, local media reported on Friday.

ANI news agency reported that the Indian pilot who died in the crash was of Lieutenant colonel rank while the other was a Bhutanese Army pilot training with the Indian Army.

The Cheetah helicopters, commissioned by the Indian Air Force (IAF) in the Seventies, are multi-role aircrafts which are used mostly during high-altitude missions.

The IAF, which relies heavily on Russian-made equipment, has been blighted by a poor safety record.

The incident comes two days after an Indian Air Force MiG-21 fight jet crashed in Madhya Pradesh.

Crashes involving fighter planes are not uncommon in India, which is in the midst of upgrading its Soviet-era military hardware.

Most of the accidents involve the MiGs that India bought decades ago from the Soviet Union, earning it the unflattering "flying coffin" tag.

Last July, the pilot of an MiG-21 jet died after the fighter jet crashed in northern Himachal Pradesh state.

India is investing billions of dollars in modernising its air force .

New Delhi has signed a contract to purchase 36 Dassault Rafale fighters from France for $8.8 billion.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/5...elicopter-crashes-in-bhutan-two-pilots-killed
To ab aviation ki Bari he ?

Indian technology and flown by Indian pilots... I mean how likely is that one lame thing will work perfectly when another lame thing is trying to fly it?
A headshot indeed

it not my happiness on death of indians more my happiness in fullfilment of my wish that 2 die in the next crash. now my next wish is i hope 5 or more die in the next crash . In Sha Allah.
A C-130 loaded with para commandos going for Jump !

Helicopter belonged to Royal Bhutan Army Flying Wing.
IMTRAT brigade pilots are deployed in Bhutan since 1970s.

What has Modi got to do with this? So if a dog strays across the border, would you say Modi let loose the dog!!

Hes head of a government full of jingoism and warmongerering, so the fact that two military aircraft crashed in a week shows his failure in tackling the deeper problems in the military that his ministers constantly boast about.

Also funny you say this considering everything from Baloons to planets and cows to goats are broadcasted to your entire country as some kind of ISI conspiracy to infiltrate India :lol::lol:

What are they doing inside Bhutan?!?!? Some monkeys sometimes eat bananas too long for them....

What are they doing inside Bhutan?!?!? Some monkeys sometimes eat bananas too long for them....
Its a jungle world we live in as i said on another thread before. If you are a small defenceless country then you will be preyed upon by bigger powers. So not surprising that Bhutan is at the mercy of New Delhi. It's normal for big countries to dominate their small neighbours. You could also ask what are Turkish troops doing in Cyprus.:meeting:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom