What's new

INDIAN ARMY TRUCKS

Volvo trucks are tried and tested. Seee 26 jan prade pics, truck carrying Agni 3 is volvo :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: go to google and check urself.

Soon you will see MAN trucks in Indian army as MAN has already started civilian truck production in India and may move towards army soon.

Oops thanks for the clarification.
Well that's the rule. No foriegn company can enter Indian market without Indian partnership. That's govt of India

Hyundai is at its own.

So does Skoda, So does Mercedez (previously with TATA), so does Audi, So does VW.

Volvo and Cerita (Kinglong) are not tied up with anyone either.

GB

TATA's new mine protected vehicle.

0511.jpg

Jawans pose in front of one of the Indian Army's latest acquisitions -> the re-conditioned Casspir MPV. The vehicle is designed to to protect its crew from mine blasts and is capable of being rapidly repaired in the field.

A line of the Indian Army version of Mine Protected Vehicles (MPV) during a flagging off ceremony at Ordnance Factory in Medak District some 60kms from Hyderabad on October 30, 2009. Fourteen MPVs were handed over to the Indian Army by the factory which produces an array of mine and bulletproof vehicles including the Ambassador Car, Maruti Gypsy,TATA-407 and Tata Safari for use by the state police and paramilitary forces and also produces Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs) for the Indian Army.

GB

0631.jpg

0630.jpg

Swaraj1.jpg

^^^^ Swaraj Mazda 4 wheel drive.

MV3.jpg

Ashok Leyland Super Azad.

MV4.jpg

Ashok Leyland Topchi.

GB

Oops thanks for the clarification.

Hyundai is at its own.

So does Skoda, So does Mercedez (previously with TATA), so does Audi, So does VW.

Volvo and Cerita (Kinglong) are not tied up with anyone either.

GB

True these company entered India without any partner(though i doubt)there may be some Indian companies involved which i will try to investigate. But Indian govt always put conditons of localisation, production in india. employment etc..

Stallions are great. very powerful. Got an opportunity to ride on it...

The Light Armoured Vehicle, built by TATA Motors for the Indian Army ,called Merlin.

We don't have the specifications right now,we will update more information regarding it in the near future.
19756567_755358574637680_1999732165303697309_n.jpg

credits-shatrujeet009

The Light Armoured Vehicle, built by TATA Motors for the Indian Army ,called Merlin.

We don't have the specifications right now,we will update more information regarding it in the near future.
19756567_755358574637680_1999732165303697309_n.jpg

credits-shatrujeet009
Wow!
Thanks for the wonderful share, looks badass.
Mahindra Marksman looks like a engineering project of 19 year olds in front of this!

Back
Top Bottom