What's new

Indian Army tortures Kashmir village in freezing winter night

t1larg.jpg

Love this pic. Something which I can't write on this forum due to fear of going pink is written by a Kashmiri. ;)

Kashmiris don't live in India, Genius.

They live in KASHMIR which India OCCUPIES.

The time is coming when Indians will vacate Kashmir with their tails tucked between their rear end, soon.

The pictures are testament to the brutality and moral decadence of the Indian people.

Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.
Sir,........we have listening this soon thing............will you please give us date when this will happen?

These chinese are pretty efficient at killing people
Execution of death penalty criminal,photoed at least 20 years ago,I saw this photo 10 years ago on Chinese internet, we now use lethal
injection. What is the s*** matter with you Indians and the topic of this thread?

:lol: funny,posting the same pictures again and again....

I say create a new thread name it kashmir photos from 1990-2012 and post all ur 1990's photo :lol:

But the fact is what ever photos u post here,is of NO use......

You know it,i know it.... Why waste time??

kashmir1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

kashmir_terrorism13.jpg

Just bring the tanks and show these kashmiri's how chineese treat separatists:lol:

BTW,i don't give a damn to kashmiri people....

We will do anything and everything in our land that is our problem but why fake Chinese and Pakistani members unnecessarily poking their nose into our internal issues?. Just stay away

And sometimes , the chinese are not that efficient , they like their share of entertainment while torturing
I saw someone shameless before, but I never saw anyone is as shameless as you!
First you guys use the Nepal polices photos and claimed that they are Chinese polices, I exposed you Indians' lies
And now you guys again use a Burma monk who was killed by Burma police in 2007,and say he is Tibetan monk killed by Chinese!
What the hell are some Indian members doing in this forum?
Never face the crimes you Indians committed in Kashmir and meanwhile bash China by telling lies?
You are insulting yourselves and your country!
more link about this photo,Let's see how shameless some Indian members are!

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

LOOL , the issue is that death penalty in China can be given for huge number of reasons , like showing a rubber dick to a communist party member , or fighting for human rights, publishing a picture of Hujintao beating in the shower , and stuff like that
troll reported

We will do anything and everything in our land that is our problem but why fake Chinese and Pakistani members unnecessarily poking their nose into our internal issues?. Just stay away
You should first speak to your Indian fellows!

I saw someone shameless before, but I never saw anyone is as shameless as you!First you guys use the Nepal polices photos and claimed that they are Chinese polices, I exposed you Indians' lies
And now you guys again use a Burma monk who was killed by Burma police in 2007,and say he is Tibetan monk killed by Chinese!
What the hell are some Indian members doing in this forum?
Never face the crimes you Indians committed in Kashmir and meanwhile bash China by telling lies?
You are insulting yourselves and your country!
more link about this photo,Let's see how shameless some Indian members are!

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

troll reported

These Indians surely are without any Integrity what so ever !!!

Most of the photos posted here are protests in Jammu during the Amarnath Yatra controversy of 2008. You can see this from the signboards of the shops. Most of the people protesting are probably Hindus.

Again as someone pointed out, the Army is not involved in riot control in urban areas but the local J&K police or the CRPF. Atleast this is better than using F-16s to bomb towns and villages in FATA and Balochistan.

There have been HR abuses by Indian Army particularly in the 1990s and they should be punished. There is no excuse to justify them and any Indian who says that they don't care about it should be ashamed of himself. HR issues is something even the Indian Army takes seriously so there is no reason for us as citizens to hold the army or even the police and CRPF for that matter accountable to HR standards.

But falsely putting protesters from Jammu and passing it of as Kashmir shows intellectual hypocrisy. Also, you should also state the source and from where you got these pictures from. A lot of the pictures are mixed up with Palestinians, some are the early 1990s pics of Kashmir

Each time this sort of threads start, it meet with a similar response. What is the point again? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom