What's new

Indian Army to deploy Spike ATGMs along LoC

Who are you fooling...
I9ux7dn.png

Last edited:
You mean to say that Isreal was f**king Indian this whole time.
Well, they are happy with this relationship... so who are we to object :partay:

He is a Pakistani national who joined Wion in 2017 and stays in Islamabad.
Before that he was with CNBC Pakistan.
Yeah we know what kind of loser will join Wion ...

Oooo BChoudon jisko bhi bhi bholana ho ya mangwana ho to le aw lekin ye randirona khatam nahi hoga

these fan boys are idiots . india have not yet received a single missile and fans start barking pakistan

Avenged comprehensively

View attachment 553859

Happens when you are continuously thrashed by your enemy

Your fellow brethren say that they were killed last year and you say that killing of 7 Pakistani soldiers avenged. Who is right?

these fan boys are idiots . india have not yet received a single missile and fans start barking pakistan

Aise bhi 240 missiles se kya hone wala hai? They may be planning to test it in current conflict to evaluate performance.

Your fellow brethren say that they were killed last year and you say that killing of 7 Pakistani soldiers avenged. Who is right?

He isn't my fellow brethren. He is a multiple ID rat from India

Secondly the incident he is talking about is from 2016. My incident is from last year. You can guess who avenged whom.

He isn't my fellow brethren. He is a multiple ID rat from India

Secondly the incident he is talking about is from 2016. My incident is from last year. You can guess who avenged whom.

Then how did Pakistani army Avenged the Killing of 7 Pakistani soldiers just now in way back 2018.

Back
Top Bottom