What's new

Indian Army to buy over 3,000 French Milan-2T antitank guided missiles

You can assume we are weak I don't mind, my point is as long as China stands, Pakistan will always be our ally, and we will defend her. It's not just your economy, your MIC cannot support a prolonged war with China. That's why i say India will lose a ONE ON ONE war with China. One simple scenario, J-20s disable all your radars and SAMs, long range cruise missile destroy your bases and then bomber clear all your air defenses. DF-26 sinks your ships, near real time radar, optical and signal intelligence, HALE drones, AH-4 light howitzers, these are weapons which you do not have, you don't even have means to retaliate against them.

The gap is even bigger than 62 now bhai. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
First you go and try your luck on Taiwan,then come to us.

You can assume we are weak I don't mind, my point is as long as China stands, Pakistan will always be our ally, and we will defend her. It's not just your economy, your MIC cannot support a prolonged war with China. That's why i say India will lose a ONE ON ONE war with China. One simple scenario, J-20s disable all your radars and SAMs, long range cruise missile destroy your bases and then bomber clear all your air defenses. DF-26 sinks your ships, near real time radar, optical and signal intelligence, HALE drones, AH-4 light howitzers, these are weapons which you do not have, you don't even have means to retaliate against them.

The gap is even bigger than 62 now bhai. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
And you aren't an ally of Pakistan a try ally will not wait for its ally to get attacked for an intervention. Look at USA and Israel,i would say those two nations as ally, USA destroyed Iraq in order to save it's ally israel . They even crippled the uran,Syria economy through series of economic sanction, you chinese doesn't do any such thing to save pal,you are just an opertunist to make money throu weapon sale. You will never attack india in any undo pal war.
You didn't so any thing in 1965,1971. You sit idle when we are invading Sachin nights,you sit idle in 1999 Kargil war too.

Last edited:
First you go and try your luck on Taiwan,then come to us.

And you aren't an ally of Pakistan a try ally will not wait for its ally to get attacked for an intervention. Look at USA and Israel,i would say those two nations as ally, USA destroyed Iraq in order to save it's ally israel . They even crippled the uran,Syria economy through series of economic sanction, you chinese doesn't do any such thing to save pal,you are just an opertunist to make money throu weapon sale. You will never attack india in any undo pal war.
You didn't so any thing in 1965,1971. You sit idle when we are invading Sachin nights,you sit idle in 1999 Kargil war too.
Well the moment US invades NK, we will invade Taiwan, else we prefer peacefully reunifying Taiwan 'INTACT'. Before 1980s, we were in no shape to help Pakistan, hell we were as poor as India back then. Well, you can try and invade Pakistan and see what happens, there's no point of me talking. My bet is Pakistan can bomb your people, snipe your soldiers and sponsor fighters in your country, but you don't dare invade Pakistan. You can continue to have skirmishes with Pakistan, we don't care, but if Pakistan is ever invaded by India, which is an existential threat, China will get involved.

perhaps the actual deal is behind the door always .
Yes, kick backs. No country on earth buys multiple systems of various countries and it will become a nightmare to handle it. Only India can do that. Please do tell me how many systems do you guys have now country wise?

Well the moment US invades NK, we will invade Taiwan, else we prefer peacefully reunifying Taiwan 'INTACT'. Before 1980s, we were in no shape to help Pakistan, hell we were as poor as India back then. Well, you can try and invade Pakistan and see what happens, there's no point of me talking. My bet is Pakistan can bomb your people, snipe your soldiers and sponsor fighters in your country, but you don't dare invade Pakistan. You can continue to have skirmishes with Pakistan, we don't care, but if Pakistan is ever invaded by India, which is an existential threat, China will get involved.
We have no interest in invading Pakistan. So you can sleep peacefully honey!

Back
Top Bottom