What's new

Indian Army to buy over 3,000 French Milan-2T antitank guided missiles

With China involved, those tanks will be the first to roll into Delhi. :enjoy:. As usual, they even have to import antitank missiles.:azn:
Still pak require a sugar daddy to fight against a Hindu country, such a shame.

Indian fear is unlimited, they think all these weapons can save them from Ghazwa-e-hind
Only fools will stay away from purvhasing weapons.

we will run those 5 tanks in New Delhi.. after wining 1 on 1 war
Yeah,your ex generals also have these types delusions.

Still pak require a sugar daddy to fight against a Hindu country, such a shame.

Only fools will stay away from purvhasing weapons.

Yeah,your ex generals also have these types delusions.
Sugar or not, China will get involved if Pakistan is attacked. Pakistan is our closest ally.

we will run those 5 tanks in New Delhi.. after wining 1 on 1 war
Like 65,71,kargil?

Indian fear is unlimited, they think all these weapons can save them from Ghazwa-e-hind
Ghazwa-e-hind??
First feed ur ppl.

Sugar or not, China will get involved if Pakistan is attacked. Pakistan is our closest ally.
Like 71? China could not do anything when whole west was against india. What china will do now when west as well as russia is with india

Indian soldiers are loosy with weapons so if they fire 100 missiles on 1 Pakistani Tank, they might get successful in hitting it.

Like 65,71,kargil?

Ghazwa-e-hind??
First feed ur ppl.

Like 71? China could not do anything when whole west was against india. What china will do now when west as well as russia is with india
in 71 China was in a bad shape. You can try so today. Be my guest, lol

If dreams are horse,chinese will ride.
Man then we can claim, in any pal China combined action uncle Sam will get involved.
So Uncle Sam is ur daddy now?hahaahh. Why are you so afraid of fighting us alone? Why do you need a daddy? I thought you are supapowa since 2012?

So Uncle Sam is ur daddy now?hahaahh. Why are you so afraid of fighting us alone? Why do you need a daddy? I thought you are supapowa since 2012?
So is India is also much stronger than it was in 71.

So as per your post#17,China will get involved in india pak fight. Means you are much weak and coward,you need a failed states support to attack india. Remember Indian economy is not even 1/5 that of China.

Indian soldiers are loosy with weapons so if they fire 100 missiles on 1 Pakistani Tank, they might get successful in hitting it.
Yeah ok!
1 Pakistani tanks = 100 Indian missiles?

Ghazwa-e-hind??
First feed ur ppl.

I think someone needs a refresh on statistics.
But the real reason for Ghazwa-e-Hind is to take your food....ooops your 70% are even below poverty...shit we might have to feed them...NO TO GHAZWA-E-HIND

I think someone needs a refresh on statistics.
But the real reason for Ghazwa-e-Hind is to take your food....ooops your 70% are even below poverty...shit we might have to feed them...NO TO GHAZWA-E-HIND
70% below poverty line?
Can you prove it?
I know you cannot just say something bullshit and run away no place for logic or reason.
By the way how is anda khan begging trip is going on?
Sorry in his words " khushkhabar "

So as per your post#17,China will get involved in india pak fight. Means you are much weak and coward,you need a failed states support to attack india. Remember Indian economy is not even 1/5 that of China.
You can assume we are weak I don't mind, my point is as long as China stands, Pakistan will always be our ally, and we will defend her. It's not just your economy, your MIC cannot support a prolonged war with China. That's why i say India will lose a ONE ON ONE war with China. One simple scenario, J-20s disable all your radars and SAMs, long range cruise missile destroy your bases and then bomber clear all your air defenses. DF-26 sinks your ships, near real time radar, optical and signal intelligence, HALE drones, AH-4 light howitzers, these are weapons which you do not have, you don't even have means to retaliate against them.

So is India is also much stronger than it was in 71.
The gap is even bigger than 62 now bhai. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
You can assume we are weak I don't mind, my point is as long as China stands, Pakistan will always be our ally, and we will defend her. It's not just your economy, your MIC cannot support a prolonged war with China. That's why i say India will lose a ONE ON ONE war with China.

The gap is even bigger than 62 now bhai. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why didn't you test the gap then in Dokalam?:wave:

Back
Top Bottom