What's new

Indian Army studying lake on Pak-China road

In simple words army is looking up for the possibilities and implications in times of war to blow the lake to cut off pak's only lank link with china.

But for that India will have to cause some land sliding to get a lake for blowing

Not Pakistan, I have clarified in my that post itself that its nothing to do with Pakistan please try to understand.

Its about China.

If we block the trade of china with the whole world through land and sea the Whole china will be cut off and we gets a good bargaining power or deterrence so that China don't dare to bully us.

:blink::blink: honestly Justin i never took you that much a fool .

Do you think China's world export/ trade going through Pakistan and such trade can be stopped by an occasional lake ??

Hope you were not drunk when you said that

Really ??? The trade China does through Pakistan is hardly an amount which can make them come to the negotiating table. Its peanuts for them for the time being, yeah when KKH gets enlarged, Gwadar port becomes fully operational, the infrastructure is developed and China starts using this route for trading, then we can say it is an important route, but for now, it has no strategic value for China, rather its importance is in context of Pak-China.

Prerequisite:
a.) We are taking about future
b.) That too in case of war
c.) In case of war, everyone looks for chances to win or bargain or deterrence
d.) Preparing for worst case scenario

If you have read all of the above we can talk.

We are talking about future when china will use pak as a trade and supplies route to reach gulf and beyond.

Blowing up of the single road link of china with pak will halt the chinese trade and supplies through that land route. And will make Gwadar useless.

And as for Sea Lanes, India needs a lot of time and naval strength to even harass the Chinese ships, Chinese naval forces are much in numbers and quality wise also very good, and they are inducting ships at very fast pace and their quality improved to great length.

So unfortunately, for now India can't do anything, except for off course dreaming as said before. Getting China's neck is very far away, if India does that, do remember, China won't hesitate going at full war, that includes land war also. Which India is not yet ready for.

1. The same is with Indian Navy we are also inducting huge number of ship that too technologically advance at a very fast rate.

2. Indian navy is far superior then chinese navy, specially in and around India.

3. Yeah.. china will not hesitate to go for full scale war, but we don't care as this will be our best bet to bargain with china.

4. We are looking for deterrence to avoid war.

5. India will Nuke Pakistan if Pakistan tries to nuke India and in the end majority of Pakistan will destroyed but still Pakistan builds Nukes. What that means? Its about deterrence or whatever we can do no matter what the enemy is capable.

We will give our best shot.

And China hasn't bullied anyone, unfortunately like others have and do.

This one is a joke :rofl::rofl:

If someone wants to learn the art of exaggeration, going to India and spending some time with their media would be the best training & becoming an expert in "mirchi masala news".

Just look at the highlighted parts :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan gets its missiles from China through this road, if that is so what are those huge missile manufacturing facilities for ???

It gets its armaments from this road, what kind of armaments ?? Seriously what is that we are not manufacturing ourselves which needs daily truck loads coming from China with arms.

PM, COAS unnerved ??? Really ?? Or are they visiting due to their own reasons, PM visited as for his political reasons, while COAS as army is looking after the clearance project and Chief goes everywhere, where army is involved. If they had been unnerved, they would have gone a multiple of times, which they haven't, a single visit for each of them so far since this issue came up.

And limited traffic is going on the Karakoram Highway.

This is not the only route, aerial route and sea lane routes are available also incase emergency supplies are to shifted, which for now are not required, as PDF have sufficient stocks available.
Just consider which idiot will believe that Shaheen or Ghori a missile of a size which cannot be fit in a container will be coming through kakuram highway. and karakuram highway itself is so venerable to landsliding that one mishap and everything down. Indians will never believe that Pakistani missiles are indigenous. So if my one lie can bring smile on someone's face i have no problem with that.

All missiles came through karakuram highway.

The JF 17's also came through Karakuram highway. It was then we experienced that we need a horn in JF 17 and a handbrake too. :lol:

Al Khalid also came all the way from karakuram highway. To upgrade Alkhalid to Alkhalid 1 we send it back to china via karakuram highway and then Alkhalid 1 again reached Pakistan via Karakuram highway.

I hope i made some indians happy.

:blink::blink: honestly Justin i never took you that much a fool .

Do you think China's world export/ trade going through Pakistan and such trade can be stopped by an occasional lake ??

Hope you were not drunk when you said that

Farzana Aunty, i think there is no need to get personal.

i am explaining it for you in my next post just read that.

Some part of road is damaged it will be operational soon and the lake is also very important for us we will've to spend more than 2 Billion$ to construct a dam and generate electricity Hunza lake is naturally built and we can generate 1000/1500 MW electricity.:bounce:

And you think Pakistan & China are d***less ??

They will let India quietly do these stopping and won't react. For what are they having then their navies for ?? What are these dozens of Chinese subs gonna do, what are PN subs for, as well as Ships.

And to blockade Pakistani shipping lanes, you will have to come near to & inside Pakistani waters, so far from own base and so much near to our territory, well you can yourself think who will have more advantage. Our major shipping is through the Gulf straits and protecting that would not be much of a problem for us, as Gwadar is just on the mouth of the gulf straits and IN will have to come close to this port for a blockade, we have subs, we have surface launched AShMs and other stuff to through at.

I have high level doubts about your very first statement, hope you think about it again and see India has enmity with someone or not, as just in previous post you were saying something about China & Pakistan and getting at their neck. Friends don't get friends neck, enemies do that.

1. We need not to go near Pakistani water for blocking chinese trade/supplies because for your kind information 90% of chinese trade/suppliers passes just under 300 kms from India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

2. Pak navy is not a blue water navy that they can go thousands of kms to do some adventures. Actually Pak navy is a tiny navy they can't defend even their own territory forget about attacking thousands of kms in case of full fledged war.

3. India don't have to move its aircraft carriers our fighter planes from our land and Andaman Nicobar Islands are enough for that.

Also, the Brahmos and Shaurya kept in silos near Indian border will do the trick to cut off chinese trade/supplies in case of war.

4. Chinese navy is growing for sure but they can't come out of their area of influence as they have to counter US/Japan/South Korea/Taiwan etc. etc. They can't leave their country unprotected.

5. And Indian Navy can take care of small portion of chinese navy near the Indian territory.

6. We are not going to attack anyone but these are the deterrence or plans in case of war.

7. Also, such time is years away and we will do that after taking Russia and USA under confidence.

1. We need not to go near Pakistani water for blocking chinese trade/supplies because for your kind information 90% of chinese trade/suppliers passes just under 300 kms from India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

2. Pak navy is not a blue water navy that they can go thousands of kms to do some adventures. Actually Pak navy is a tiny navy they can't defend even their own territory forget about attacking thousands of kms in case of full fledged war.

3. India don't have to move its aircraft carriers our fighter planes from our land and Andaman Nicobar Islands are enough for that.

Also, the Brahmos and Shaurya kept in silos near Indian border will do the trick to cut off chinese trade/supplies in case of war.

4. Chinese navy is growing for sure but they can't come out of their area of influence as they have to counter US/Japan/South Korea/Taiwan etc. etc. They can't leave their country unprotected.

5. And Indian Navy can take care of small portion of chinese navy near the Indian territory.

6. We are not going to attack anyone but these are the deterrence or plans in case of war.

7. Also, such time is years away and we will do that after taking Russia and USA under confidence.

Sorry buddy, i guess i have wasted your time as well as mine by indulging in discussion with you or replying to your posts.

As with such childish comments as above, there is no need to further waste your time.

Its good you guys dream that much, keep dreaming, no one is gonna stop you, until you guys wake up and see the reality.

have a nice sleep :lazy: and good dreams :hang2:.

Taimi your just wasting your time, he's just a kid so let him fantasize that IN is the strongest navy in the world and can wipe out PN in one swoop. I was going to reply but didnt bother after reading that India would cut off supply line of PLAN, appearently my Indian friends think a lot of their capabilities :D. What ticks me off is that Senior Mature Indian Posters accuse us of stereotyping, after reading this thread i think i can definitely stereotype about Indian Posters and their mentality in General.

Maybe our Indain friends are forgetting that IN didnt dare venture near Pakistan's water in 2002 or Post Mumbai Attacks, that should tell you whether IN can implement a blockade or not. If they could have, trust me they would have.

Taimi your just wasting your time, he's just a kid so let him fantasize that IN is the strongest navy in the world and can wipe out PN in one swoop. I was going to reply but didnt bother after reading that India would cut off supply line of PLAN, appearently my Indian friends think a lot of their capabilities :D. What ticks me off is that Senior Mature Indian Posters accuse us of stereotyping, after reading this thread i think i can definitely stereotype.

Maybe our Indain friends are forgetting that IN didnt dare venture near Pakistan's water in 2002 or Post Mumbai Attacks, that should tell you whether IN can implement a blockade or not. If they could have, trust me they would have.

The first part is a little off since I know from first hand experience many "Proud" Navy commodores and captains who begged physicians to declare them medically unfit in the kargil war. They were so sure of being blown out of the water by the IN.

Secondly,in 2008 the IN had no need to be involved in the start since its object was to start the blockade after the first strikes were initiated. The Indian Army chief simply refused to go for a full fledged assault since he knew that while he might be successful the casualties would be insurmountable and unacceptable to the Indian Public. And unlike the airforce was nowhere near "raring to go".
His delusional statements about capturing Rawalpindi were in fact a countermeasure to the morale blow his subordinates suffered after being told that the Indian Army isn't ready to take on Pakistan just yet.

And the report is Bull-****. We don't move missiles by road, we fly or ship them, right under India's nose. The only thing that moves on that road is basic MRBL's, Tanks, Ammo(if we need it) and Civilian traffic. The JF-17's come in by AN-124, now that wont be an issue and the weekly C-130 can bring in any parts not made in Pakistan. The Lake is visited since it is an important link between two nations and the backbone of transit for many Importers and exporters to and from China.

Guess what, sometimes the best intel is messed up.:azn:

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom