What's new

Indian army Soldier accused of rape attempt in J-K’s Samba

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A soldier on Friday allegedly attempted to rape a university student in Jammu and Kashmir’s Samba district after abducting her in his SUV.

Rajan Khadyal, the soldier, allegedly abducted the student while she was on way to her relative’s house from her university. “He slapped me three to four times, kidnapped me and tried to rape me in his vehicle,’’ the student alleged.

Khadyal allegedly removed SIM cards from her mobile and kept hitting her inside the vehicle. “He also cut my wrist with a blade and wrote his name on it. I kept screaming but he did not relent. I tried to escape but he again abducted me.”

The student said Khadyal would allegedly stalk her regularly and she along with her family had earlier complained to his father. “I was in a semi-conscious condition... I want justice. He has been a habitual offender and has harassed girls in the past as well,” said the student, who has been hospitalised in Kathua.

Vijaypur police station in charge Rakesh Bamba said Khadyal is absconding but he will be arrested soon. Bamba said Khadyal is a sepoy posted with 6 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry probably in Jabalpur.

Defence spokesman Lt Col Devender Anand said they do not have the details of the incident but were looking into the matter. “Once the official details come to us, they will be shared.”

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...T3LVKicRxN_amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Rape crazed fvcks. Nothing is safe.

The Incredible India tourist web site warn women about traveling to India a few years back. They had since taking it down.

India need to warn women about travel to India. India is not safe for women.

Not going to happen, it's a national sport of india, after all. Soon indians are going to protest in favor of this guy.

If India has its way. This sport would be part of Olympics. And Indians will sweep the medal podium.

The Incredible India tourist web site warn women about traveling to India a few years back. They had since taking it down.

India need to warn women about travel to India. India is not safe for women.

If India has its way. This sport would be part of Olympics. And Indians will sweep the medal podium.

Totally unsafe. India is crowned as the worst place for being a woman for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom