What's new

Indian army Soldier accused of rape attempt in J-K’s Samba

A soldier on Friday allegedly attempted to rape a university student in Jammu and Kashmir’s Samba district after abducting her in his SUV.

Rajan Khadyal, the soldier, allegedly abducted the student while she was on way to her relative’s house from her university. “He slapped me three to four times, kidnapped me and tried to rape me in his vehicle,’’ the student alleged.

Khadyal allegedly removed SIM cards from her mobile and kept hitting her inside the vehicle. “He also cut my wrist with a blade and wrote his name on it. I kept screaming but he did not relent. I tried to escape but he again abducted me.”

The student said Khadyal would allegedly stalk her regularly and she along with her family had earlier complained to his father. “I was in a semi-conscious condition... I want justice. He has been a habitual offender and has harassed girls in the past as well,” said the student, who has been hospitalised in Kathua.

Vijaypur police station in charge Rakesh Bamba said Khadyal is absconding but he will be arrested soon. Bamba s
aid Khadyal is a sepoy posted with 6 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry probably in Jabalpur.

Defence spokesman Lt Col Devender Anand said they do not have the details of the incident but were looking into the matter. “Once the official details come to us, they will be shared.”

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...T3LVKicRxN_amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Sounds like a deeply disturbed and dangerous individual. Not the fist time a stalker turned violent wan't be the last time.

Sounds like a deeply disturbed and dangerous individual. Not the fist time a stalker turned violent wan't be the last time.
Sounds more like a bharti from PDF

Not going to happen, it's a national sport of india, after all. Soon indians are going to protest in favor of this guy.
Look at post 16, suriya's post was deleted because he was being a apologist for the rapist.

A soldier on Friday allegedly attempted to rape a university student in Jammu and Kashmir’s Samba district after abducting her in his SUV.

Rajan Khadyal, the soldier, allegedly abducted the student while she was on way to her relative’s house from her university. “He slapped me three to four times, kidnapped me and tried to rape me in his vehicle,’’ the student alleged.

Khadyal allegedly removed SIM cards from her mobile and kept hitting her inside the vehicle. “He also cut my wrist with a blade and wrote his name on it. I kept screaming but he did not relent. I tried to escape but he again abducted me.”

The student said Khadyal would allegedly stalk her regularly and she along with her family had earlier complained to his father. “I was in a semi-conscious condition... I want justice. He has been a habitual offender and has harassed girls in the past as well,” said the student, who has been hospitalised in Kathua.

Vijaypur police station in charge Rakesh Bamba said Khadyal is absconding but he will be arrested soon. Bamba said Khadyal is a sepoy posted with 6 Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry probably in Jabalpur.

Defence spokesman Lt Col Devender Anand said they do not have the details of the incident but were looking into the matter. “Once the official details come to us, they will be shared.”

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...T3LVKicRxN_amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
suriya is trying to defend this rapist, his post got deleted.

Look at post 16, suriya's post was deleted because he was being a apologist for the rapist.
TBH, I'm not surprised by the reaction, I was expecting the same response. If any indian member would have condemned this act, then that would have been the real shock for me. But thanks to Allah S.W.T, HE has not let me down.

If india has its way. This sport would be part of Olympics. And indians will sweep the medal podium.
:p:

TBH, I'm not surprised by the reaction, I was expecting the same response. If any indian member would have condemned this act, then that would have been the real shock for me. But thanks to Allah S.W.T, HE has not let me down.

:p:
Oh yeah that would have been a real shocker.

National pastime

No wonder he would defend the rapist
Haad ho gee hai yaar.

Back
Top Bottom