What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the next Part. That's the logical step. US has it's own stakes too.

besides Baloch Liberation is not our war, just Humanitarian Mission.

you should have ammo before you dreaming for humanitarian mission your army chief is saying something to you guys .he said i have no ammo of war its not enough to fight 2 days .:agree:

Ironically , wasn't he the same person talking about Two Front War and CSD some time before ? :rofl:

He meant to say we will fight one day with China and then one day with Pakistan. May be he is too much inspired with recent one day cricket of CB series. :D

And the catalyst will be Kiyani making a statement that India has no more than 2 days of ammo ?
Come on the US can come up with a better excuse than that if it wanted to attack Pakistan

Kiyani making a statement that Pakistan has no more than 2 days of ammo is assumption.

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

you should have ammo before you dreaming for humanitarian mission your army chief is saying something to you guys .he said i have no ammo of war its not enough to fight 2 days .:agree:

i was merely stating the possible future for your hypothetical scenario.

Kiyani making a statement that Pakistan has no more than 2 days of ammo is assumption.

kiyani will never because he work more then drink free whiskey :D its your guys mess .kiyani has ammo of 6 months war :sniper: and kiyani has POF factories can make for him tons of ammo and export 40 countries .

my thread is ruined completely:cry:
First of all please stop copy pasting aka Plagiarizing complete articles without giving your own opinion and context in which you want the discussion to happen.

Only to get post counts and thread counts likes of you search for bogus news on the internet the start a thread with crtl+c , ctl+v and a link and expect praises to fall upon you.

on topic Indian Army is highly professional, your starting this non-sense thread shows you don't even have an iota of an idea how military logistics and all aspects of operations work.

try to investigate 1st before starting a noob thread.

First of all please stop copy pasting aka Plagiarizing complete articles without giving your own opinion and context in which you want the discussion to happen.

Only to get post counts and thread counts likes of you search for bogus news on the internet the start a thread with crtl+c , ctl+v and a link and expect praises to fall upon you.

on topic Indian Army is highly professional, your starting this non-sense thread shows you don't even have an iota of an idea how military logistics and all aspects of operations work.

i hope you bothered to read mt 2-3 post in whole thread:rolleyes:
i posted complete news with no bogus sources.

kiyani will never because he work more then drink free whiskey :D its your guys mess .kiyani has ammo of 6 months war :sniper: and kiyani has POF factories can make for him tons of ammo and export 40 countries .

it was hypothetical situation that i inferred from your post. forget about it.

How do you know so much about Indian Army? Your flags are not from India.

What will these be used for when you are out of your ammo...:rofl:
The only use of these will be by committing suicide...:rofl:

These are under Air Force and they said nothing about short of ammo.

@Topic: If every gun of IA, big and small, fires for 48 hrs straight there is a high chance that the ammunition may run out.

it was hypothetical situation that i inferred from your post. forget about it.

for us we have no problem its ideal situation here we don't have shortage just keep your eye you ammo please .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom