What's new

Indian Army rejects calls to raise new units based on caste or religion

If accomplished this would be the dumbest move IA could make and will fracture the discipline of Indian defense forces.

and you support your statement with what? ?

Mixed race regiments have been very successful units in the IA like the Guards or the Para regiment.

IMO the IA should scrap the current system since its a reminder of colonialism and anti secular.

Pehle ye batao, first of all ye caste based regiments ka idea diya kis chutiye ne ?

uk.jpg

Just goes to show the kinda extent these politicians can go to enhance their political interest. Any sane individual will shy away from meddling with a serious institution like Indian Army. These morons want to pollute even that by bringing their stinking votebank politics. God save India from these vultures...

No, SC/ST/OBCs, who takes every thing for granted, starting from college admission to promotion in jobs. Doesn't matter how dumbfucks they actually are.

That's the context of Ashish Nandy's comment. When you don't have to work hard like others & get a easy ride to get where you want to, some are bound to choose short cuts make quick buck.

That's the context of Ashish Nandy's comment. When you don't have to work hard like others & get a easy ride to get where you want to, some are bound to choose short cuts make quick buck.

Isn't that logic total cr@p ? On the contrary, its the higher castes who have to work their a$$es off to get what they want.. so more competition means more chance that a well to do higher caste will bribe his way through !! So, if let's say, that nandy chap was right for the sake of it, I can comfortably conclude that

"If SC/STs are the ones who are more corrupt and accepts bribes then it is the Higher Castes who bribes" So take you pick which section is more corrupt !!

@ Indians you are making a FOOL out of yourself by such comments on an International forum, just showing that though we are united but we have many differences. I does not belong to SC nor ST nor OBC, but i support reservations only because of the conditions the lower castes people live in India - poverty, differences, etc.

If you really want to know why there are reservations in India than just have a research as to what is the conditions of lower castes & tribals in India, yes it has to do with Politics, but believe me it's a NECESSARY EVIL.

Just to add, i myself couldn't get to college which i wanted b'coz of reservations, but still i favor them. PERIOD.

@ Indians you are making a FOOL out of yourself by such comments on an International forum, just showing that though we are united but we have many differences. I does not belong to SC nor ST nor OBC, but i support reservations only because of the conditions the lower castes people live in India - poverty, differences, etc.

If you really want to know why there are reservations in India than just have a research as to what is the conditions of lower castes & tribals in India, yes it has to do with Politics, but believe me it's a NECESSARY EVIL.

No need to portray a flowery picture.. let the truth be bare.. It's true that our society is somewhat divided but history is also evident how we all have stood togather as one inspite of it.. we are evolving !!

Back
Top Bottom