What's new

Indian army official arrested for leaking sensitive information to 'Pakistani' Facebook friend

I love the way our Intel cracking each and every cases. Ppl might think that we ate quite prone to all these but they never knew what's happening on the other side.
I think, he gave those info unsolicited. I dont think anyone still depends on human intelligence for army movents when space technology has advanced so much. These days you can track even platoons movements 24x7 and with better sensors you can know the deployment of weaponry.

Last edited:
Naik Subedar?- lol
Something tells me he is booked for something else-

Indian guys will do anything for pussy.....just look at the skyrocketing rate of gang rapes...sad but true

may be they befriend on FB and later exchanged emails as the news says
If they used the spoof email method to exchange information than it's safe.NSA has their tentacles far deep inside Hotmail,google,facebook,yahoo,etc.

Neither Indian establishments have deep technical roots to do scanning of all communications nor they have technically skilled resources in such a large quantity to keep track on all the edges.

Probably SN was on a night out with high drinks and going gaga over his online affairs in a group, which made the envious friend complain and resulting into poor fella getting kicked for sharing where he is, what he does, what his team etc that one does in a casual chat with an online friend. Under certain circumstances some of this information could be considered as classified or can be treated as classified. Thus this gave a opportunity to new recruits of CI and technology force to prove there metal and they would probably make mountain out of mole so that there achievements get lime lighted.

Frankly what in general sensitive information a SN can share which other party doesnt know. At best he could be used to track movements of seniors.

Naik Subedar?- lol
Something tells me he is booked for something else-

May be do not introduce that lady to the superior officers!! :D

Why should Naik Subedar have all the fun??

Nothing surprising ISI honey trap Indian military personals/diplomats every now and then.

In the search of some good time Subedar sahib is Gona have bad bad time.

Lower cadre military personals have very good info related to local military facilities that can be used to accurately hit targets in case of short war 48 hours etc before which international community get diplomatically mobilized for cease fire. Cost effective / accurate/less civilian damage targeting can be done.

Indian guys will do anything for pussy.....just look at the skyrocketing rate of gang rapes...sad but true
LAnd of kamasuthra....... Regardomg rapes... unfortunately true...everywhere not only in India...

LAnd of kamasuthra....... Regardomg rapes... unfortunately true...everywhere not only in India...

Sadly. The military should have a counter intel unit that is actively looking for leaks or spies with honey traps or such

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom