What's new

Indian Army mapping out strategy to counter infiltration in Kashmir

you talk like zaid hamid.

We are tired of same old $hit5.

Please bring fresh thinking to the debate.

Thank you

First line -- better be ignored, tells more about your intellect. :lol:

Fresh thinking is - There is zero infiltration and LeT, JUD are all in air. Terrorist often killed are locals and no training camps in pakistan.

Now sleep well or wait...since its a fresh thinking you would like to carry forward the debate on these line. So kiddish.

First line -- better be ignored, tells more about your intellect. :lol:

Fresh thinking is - There is zero infiltration and LeT, JUD are all in air. Terrorist often killed are locals and no training camps in pakistan.

Now sleep well or wait...since its a fresh thinking you would like to carry forward the debate on these line. So kiddish.

Aaap to bura maan gai

Hazrat Zaid Hamid spreads constipated conspiracy theories

Please do not copy him

Thank you

Aaap to bura maan gai

Hazrat Zaid Hamid spreads constipated conspiracy theories

Please do not copy him

Thank you

Which part you believe is even near to conspiracy theory? Did I said any theory that pakistan wants kashmir issue alive and whatever little infiltration/help they can, they do.

Which part you believe is even near to conspiracy theory? Did I said any theory that pakistan wants kashmir issue alive and whatever little infiltration/help they can, they do.

Tell me how many "successfully infiltered" across LOC in the last 6 months, year, 2 years, 5 years, and heck even 10 years

Thank you

p.s. easy to spread constipated conspiracy theories in an emotionally charged ZH world. Please avoid that world if possible.

Indian Army mapping out strategy to counter infiltration in Kashmir
IANS Jammu, January 16, 2014 | UPDATED 10:26 IST

AVN_SOPORE_131835f.jpg

The year 2014 is a "challenging" one as US troops would leave Afghanistan this year but the Indian Army is already mapping out a strategy and planning to counter any infiltration bid during the year, top army officials said on Wednesday.

Although 2013 was largely peaceful in Jammu and Kashmir, there were a large number of ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops and many infiltration attempts were made last year, Lt. Gen. Sanjiv Chachra, general officer commanding-in-chief (GOC-in-C) of the army's northern command, said at a press conference on the 66th Army Day here.

"Pakistan border action teams (BAT) planned many attacks on our troops during 2013, but we foiled most of those attempts," the GOC-in-C said.

The northern army commander said every time there was an incursion, "we make them feel the futility of such an action".

He said the Indian Army had faced two-three major Pakistan-backed BAT actions in 2013 but had effectively responded, although not in the manner the Pakistanis did.

"In 2013, Pakistan's BAT planned attacks on Indian troops but we foiled most of those attempts," the army commander added.

He said terror camps were still active across the border.

"They have the infrastructure and capability to disturb peace in the state. 2014 is a challenging year as American troops are leaving Afghanistan but the Indian Army is already making a strategy and planning to counter any infiltration during the year," he said.

On media reports about Chinese incursions in Ladakh region, the army commander said: "All things on the border with China in the state are normal.

"In case of any issue, we have a border mechanism in place to resolve such issues. Right now our focus is on infrastructure building to make our position more strong."

Read more at: Indian Army mapping out strategy to counter infiltration in Kashmir : North, News - India Today
i think someone told indian COAS of pakistan,s new HAFIZ MASALAJAT :lol::lol::lol:

No democracy ever allow to let someone go anti-nation and demand a seperate country especially by using terrorist activities. That someone will be arrested if not shot for that.

The UN charter says every people have the right to self determination. Your democracy speeches only begin where they are in line with what you want. right?

Wanna ask the Balochs what they really want? Well it does make me laugh when Pakistanis talk of democracy!!! :rofl:
I am Kashmiri, I'm talking about Kashmir. You really feel for the Balouchis? Go ask them.

Well that's all well and good, but the Indian government has never even hinted that it would act in good faith to follow through with the Plebiscite. On the contrary it has maintained that Kashmir is an integral part of India. I'm sorry but even though your defence of the Indian position on the Plebiscite is cute, it conveniently ignores the ground realities such as refusal of Indian government to concede that it is a disputed territory.

Well that's all well and good, but the Indian government has never even hinted that it would act in good faith to follow through with the Plebiscite. On the contrary it has maintained that Kashmir is an integral part of India. I'm sorry but even though your defence of the Indian position on the Plebiscite is cute, it conveniently ignores the ground realities such as refusal of Indian government to concede that it is a disputed territory.
Indian government has never been in a position to do anything about the plebiscite, Pakistan has never shown any intent to fulfill the prerequisites for the UN Secutrity councils resolution on kahsmir, Instead violated both the spirit of resolution as well as the shimla agreement, on multiple occasions.

Onus for plebiscite is on Pakistan... Please do understand that proposed plebiscite, is to be conducted in pre-1947 state of jammu and kashmir, and not just the part currently under India.... thus it mandates that Pakistan has to ensure removal of all combatants, military, tribal and law enforcement in the territory as pakistan was the one which initiated change in the security setup by it;s actions. Once this is done, India can initiate the process of plebiscite, until pakistan completely dismantles it's security apparatus in kashmir, there is no plebiscite... AND PAKISTAN BY BEING A SIGNATORY TO THE UN SC RESOLUTION AGREES TO THIS ARRANGEMENT

Back
Top Bottom