What's new

Indian Army Jawan Killed in IED Blast in Nowgam Sector Near LOC

i think it is preparation of falseflag attack to divert attention of world to terrorism from human rights violation in iok and gain support of world to justify any future indian invasion in azad kashmir,i think war with india is very near and we cannot avoid it for long

The killed soldier

IMG_20191015_135355.jpg

Army clarifies that it was an Accidental blast.
A soldier on patrol accidentally stepped on a mine which was planted as part of an anti-infiltration grid.

The soldier was killed when he accidentally stepped on the mine while patrolling in Nowgam on Monday night.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/soldier-dies-in-mine-blast-in-jammu-and-kashmirs-nowgam-2117150

And multiple ID rat is quick to believe in them and share them here to save face

Indians kill more Indian soldiers than Pakistani can kill Indians. When Pakistan shot down two Indian jets. The Indian response is to shot down their own chopper and claim that India inflict more casualties than Pakistan. That is Indian logic.

If Indian explanation is correct than they have not clearly marked land mines area with sign posts and it comes under genocide and war crimes

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom