What's new

Indian Army is worried now that men can legally have sex with other men- Indian Media

BTW it has a point aik jung border per chiri ho aik morchy main apny fauji aik dosry per cheer deen koi achi baat nhi .

officer attentionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
solders . huppppppppppppppppp
officer . where are rest of our jawans as i know we are missing 36 jawans of our unit
solders . sir wo aik dosry ki gand maar rahy hain ander
officer . mummmmmmmmmmmmmm so its allowed we can do anything.:lol:

or phir news bany gi pakistani sniper killed a couple of solders was busy in foreplay in forward post . Pakistanis are coward then kill our solders when our solders were having sex time .:frown:

Infantry Divisions seems to be the real answer for such violations against the Civilians and even against the regular Soldiers and Paramilitary soldiers and Police Forces.

Pakistani Soldier to Pakistani Officer - Janab Mushkil nahi hai, Hindustan ki Fauj tou Fauj kay protocols ko mante hain agar Hindustan say full scale war bhi hogi tou Hindustan ki Fauj sexual violations nahi karne wala hain.

orange-flag-with-m-symbol-picture-id104308878

tewfic_elsawy_fakir_flag.jpg

a-muslim-and-a-sadhu.jpg

Last edited:
It depends if they can still get oil from Iran under the new arrangement with USA. And I think this gay law coincides with their alignment with the west.
At least Indians do not have tent based leisure habits like "launda-baazi" which is rampant in our western neighbour's army cantts...

At least Indians do not have tent based leisure habits like "launda-baazi" which is rampant in our western neighbour's army cantts...

Sexual violence has been always used against civilians and soldiers by those who are not having religion anywhere in the State. Indian foundation is linked with Religion , we are not from those secular nation where true religious values are not in thier foundation. Communists/Maoists are never friends of Religion.

Indian Army should simply implement a Dont Ask Dont tell policy like Russia and China.

The forces have to consider other the aspects of a psychological profile of soldiers as well. However, most likely, Article 377 will remain in the military law.

No wonder Indian Rupee is falling day by day.....large amounts of expensive imported Oil.

No wonder Indian Rupee is falling day by day.....large amounts of expensive imported Oil.

Those oil transfers from Arab Countries to Indian oil reserves linked with the military partnership with the Arab military, Indian Military, Turkish military, US Military and the Allied Nations Military.

Those oil transfers from Arab Countries to Indian oil reserves linked with the military partnership with the Arab military, Indian Military, Turkish military, US Military and the Allied Nations Military.

How is linked - explain in detail.

How is linked - explain in detail.

Allied nations Military partnerships are to prepare the allied nations militaries to fight the war on all the fronts. Oil supplies are secured and Indian Military can fight full scale war along with the Arab Military, Turkish military and African Military, Asian Military, American military for more than 1 year non stop war against our enemies.

Allied nations Military partnerships are to prepare the allied nations militaries to fight the war on all the fronts. Oil supplies are secured and Indian Military can fight full scale war along with the Arab Military, Turkish military and African Military, Asian Military, American military for more than 1 year non stop war against our enemies.

Yes we are ready .

In the past, females and Children use to travel along the main fighting force and even now this happens. but according to religion females, children, priest should not be killed.

Launda Baazi means prostitution in short and here in Indian Armed Forces , Indian soldiers prefer to marry so that Indian Soldiers can have thier identity alive via thier kids. you know family tree.

Indian Intelligence Agencies and the Allied intelligence Agencies are more worried about the Grazi Vyrai.

Marvia Malik
_100571171_a3d51df8-6bbe-44ab-acd5-dba7fe591bfb.jpg

In the past, females and Children use to travel along the main fighting force and even now this happens. but according to religion females, children, priest should not be killed.

Launda Baazi means prostitution in short and here in Indian Armed Forces , Indian soldiers prefer to marry so that Indian Soldiers can have thier identity alive via thier kids. you know family tree.

Indian Intelligence Agencies and the Allied intelligence Agencies are more worried about the Grazi Vyrai.

Marvia Malik
_100571171_a3d51df8-6bbe-44ab-acd5-dba7fe591bfb.jpg
What is grazi vairayi .

The amount of hatred for gays from the usual suspects is not surprising.

What is surprising though is mods actively participating in this bigotry & hatred.
Little wonder no country wants you lot with them.

The forces have to consider other the aspects of a psychological profile of soldiers as well. However, most likely, Article 377 will remain in the military law.

Rama assures eunuchs of better treatment in his next Avatar. When Rama went to forest to fulfill the wishes of his dying father, the people of Ayotya followed him to the banks of Sarayu touched by their affection Rama requested the men and the women to go back. After fourteen years, when he came back to Ayotya he saw the mounts of sands in the riverbanks. Non-plussed he disbanded the mounts and saw the human skeleton, with glittering eyeballs. When he rejuvenated the skeleton, he saw the various eunuchs who had come with the Ayotya citizens. Rama realized his mistake in asking only the men and women to return home and he had forgotten to mention about the eunuchs.

Bhishma won the three maids in Swayamvara on behalf of his step-brother. The eldest daughter Amba,Ambika and Ambalika has already chosen Salva, the King Saubala mentally. But Bhishma and Salva rejected to marry her outright. To avenge Bhishma she performed various penances and was born as Sikandini to king Drupata. In her female personage, she served an ascetic, who blessed her to be converted to a male warrior, Sikandi. In the battle fought at Kurushetra, Arjuna fought Bhishma screened by Sikandi. Bhishma knowing his antecedent as a woman refused to take weapons against him and allowed Arjuna to defeat him.

The Pandavas had to spend their last year of their exile incognito. This period was spent in the kingdom of Virata. Rajaji describes this scenario aptly. Arjuna replied: “I shall hide myself in the guise of a eunuch and serve the ladies of the court. I shall hide under a jacket the scars on my arms made by the constant chafing of the bow-string. When I rejected Urvasi's amorous overtures on the ground that she was like a mother unto me, she cursed me with loss of manhood: but through Indra's grace the curse would hold good only for a year and the time would be mine to choose. I shall serve out that year of loss of manhood now. Wearing bangles made of white conches, braiding my hair like a woman and clothing myself in female attire, I shall engage myself in menial work in the inner apartment of Virata's queen. I shall teach the women singing and dancing. And I shall seek service saying that I used to serve Draupadi in Yudhistra's court.”

Arjuna in the gesture of Birhannala fought with Kaurava on behalf of Prince Uttara. “Arriving in front of the Kauravas, he got down, prayed to God, removed the conch bangles from his hands, and put on leather gauntlets. He then tied a cloth on his flowing hair, stood facing the east, meditated on his armor, got into the chariot and gloried in the familiar feel of his famous Gandiva bow. In the ensuing battle, he defeated Kauravas.

Ancient india, Carved Conch with Lakshmi-Narayana,11th-12th century

Back
Top Bottom