What's new

"Indian Army is *Hanuman*, thats why none saw Indian Army": Manohar Parrikar's Explanation

Our Pakistani friends have no idea whatsoever what they are fooling around with. These are seriously crazy people.

We have done really well to keep fanatics like Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar etc. well out of govt.

But in India their counterparts have managed to become PM, DM, NSA etc etc.

I am afraid with these delusional fanatics as Indian govt, the region is heading towards a huge conflict.

Worrying times ahead...

Well , India did through Hyderabad massacre .

27,000 Massacred, the Bloody Price of ‘Liberation’: Hyderabad 1948
Whatever. Irrespective of what happened, the fact is that pakistan was ineffective, and the window of opportunity has now gone for ever. Its just a matter of time before Hindus start settling in the valley and then the game will be over.

Whatever. Irrespective of what happened, the fact is that pakistan was ineffective, and the window of opportunity has now gone for ever. Its just a matter of time before Hindus start settling in the valley and then the game will be over.

So Kashmiri people wanted to join Pakistan, that was wrong because Kashmir was acceded to India.

Hyderabadi people and Nawab both wanted to join Pakistan, that was wrong because India had the might and Pakistan was ineffective. Now that Kashmiris are becoming effective against your might, you guys are weeping in front of everyone.

What a democracy!

Sir. Why, if I may ask, is this so repulsive for you, if an Indian minister is invoking a mythological figure of a majority religion to describe to majority in India something?

Yet, the same is a norm in Pakistani poltical set up and the military! The mortar platoon shouting allah o akbar with every shell being fired! I think, that is an example of what is the bigger threat than one random politician.

We are, as you may be aware of, dealing with borderline sociopath and psychopaths in power in Pakistan for almost 70 years. I would describe the advent of the above as a reaction towards the same. One begets the other. No one is clean.

Perhaps, like PDF here, sanity lost out to continued stupidity and hatred. Who is to blame? Indians alone? Are not Pakistanis equally responsible for bringging the conditions wherein for three decades Pakistan keeps giving nuclear threat and keeps fomenting trouble in Kashmir while at no point has it taken any steps to really help Kashmiris?

You can observe on PDF itself, that one after other members from Pakistan have continued in crossing the levels of a civil discourse and they have gotten away boldly day by day (Indians are equally pathetic but they have a short life) and where sensible people should have come to fore to take a stand in this very small forum, there is a lack of the same and it is being passed off as emotions of the moment and given a tacit approval.

When such a condonation is applicable in a forum of couple of hundred of members, what do you think is the situation in India?

Sir.
That is what the people want. Please go through posts of members from Pakistan here. Rapist hindus good for raping their women, cow urine drinker etc is a norm. What does that breed - love? Respect?

Why should India or Indians only be apologetic?

Trust me, irrespective of your readings of this clown, the clown has more guts than previous incumbents.

Will it be possible for Pakistan to absolve itself of any blame for the present crisis? I do not think so.

When a perfectly sane person acts insane it is borderline malingering. The only option to deal then, is to call the bluff. To call the bluff in nuclear scenario, you need to be crazy.

Look at your hypocritical post here. Everyone in your hierarchy be it political or military, does not say a word without religion being second or thrid word. Yet you have the gall to ignore it and comment on a single instance here.
As for your last couple of lines ... when you crap into wind, some does fly in your direction. That statement is exact what I referred to when I said Pakistan can not absolve itself.

Look at the pics very carefully. Soldiers in background are also Indian. Troll

How can you equate a battle cry with that of an official statement by a sitting minister of government?
The rest is mere semantics

if they are Hanumans then why fearing from Pak-China Army and purchasing more and more weapons for your hunumans. you should not be fearful as they are not visible so no need them weapons against other armies let them come those hanumans without weapons and stealthy mode so we give them good treat on border :yay::yes4::rolleyes1:

It is a satire right?
tell me this is NOT for real!!!

I am sure it is a sarcastic article and i do not expect the Indian defense minister to come up with such remarks. I do not expect ANY government official to come up with such things.

Frankly, we do have our fair share of stupid gov. officials but still this CANNOT be true.

I am genuinely curious and will really appreciate if someone can confirm something about this remark!

@hellfire anything about this? @Joe Shearer ? This is a satire right?

@WAJsal @waz @Slav Defence may be you should look into this and change the title so that it mentioned that the article is a Satire. It is quite misleading as it make it look like it is a serious statement from Defence Minister!

Last edited:
It is a satire right?
tell me this is NOT for real!!!

I am sure it is a sarcastic article and i do not expect the Indian defense minister to come up with such remarks. I do not expect ANY government official to come up with such things.

Frankly, we do have our fair share of stupid gov. officials but still this CANNOT be true.

I am genuinely curious and will really appreciate if someone can confirm something about this remark!

@hellfire anything about this? @Joe Shearer ? This is a satire right?

No.

And it isn't the worst. Ask any Goan (there's one very close to you, who also knows the cutlet personally); he really is that kind of cartoon.

The Minister's remarks will not be understood by anyone who is not a Hindu. Hanuman had forgotten that he was a god and only remembered it when a certain incidence occurred. Similarly, the IA for a long time had given up on freedom of action across the LOC. Thats all there is to the Minister's words.

Dont see what is so inappropriate he said you just have to look at Pakistanis even outside pdf the slurs and language used for Hindus is way worse than any thing any Indian politicians have said.

The Minister's remarks will not be understood by anyone who is not a Hindu. Hanuman had forgotten that he was a god and only remembered it when a certain incidence occurred. Similarly, the IA for a long time had given up on freedom of action across the LOC. Thats all there is to the Minister's words.
Yesh, he has right to express his religious views, Like we does i.e, God did it, it was Will of allah!! etc
But it doesn't look good when you mix religion with politics & Science.

No.

And it isn't the worst. Ask any Goan (there's one very close to you, who also knows the cutlet personally); he really is that kind of cartoon.
And here i though that we had the worst one!! :lol:

Khawaja sb, i salute you!! :P

question is, while terror hands of delhi inside Pakistan getting crushed underneath the earth, they'll continuing such more provocations along the eastern border to uprise miscreants on the otherside of the border to subvert & diminish cpec project. although, i hope Pakistani authors fully aware of these, make it loud that modi's intention to disrupt Pakistan's development & suppress Kashmir massacres from international media.

Look how stupid guts are Indian defence minister don't expect anything good from these educated but act like uneducated people

Look your hanuman who you are claiming not disrespect to Hanuman
View attachment 339995

These are not Bollywood pics look Indian soldiers lying on ground no mercy

I thought posting pictures of dead results in immediate ban in this forum? Now there are people posting pictures and videos and nothing is done. lol

P.S: I wish we atleast learnt to show some respect to the dead while we are busy spreading the hate. I hope none of us ends up seeing our family or friends celebrated in a forum this way.

Good Day!

Obviously some of you cannot read. It says Parrikar said the India army, once reminded of its capabilities, was able to accomplish. Like Hanuman, until he was reminded of his capabilities, could not reach his potential.

It is actually a very nice story and has parallels in a thousand contemporary coaching miracles.

Without learning such classics, I see bunch of morons here jumping up and down like baboons exhibiting their ignorance about history, classics, language forms and figures of speech.

Parrikar should not have gloated but I guess the excitement got the better of him. But in spite of that he is better qualified person than you rusting curmudgeon cyber nothings passing judgement on him

Back
Top Bottom