What's new

Indian Army Falsified Kargil Battle Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old news, but absolutely true.

True but some people need a reminder.

Indians accuse Pakistanis of having botched statistics, and biased education, when their military blatantly lies to them creating fake heroes, and conducting hundreds of fake encounters. I suppose they need to come up with these stories to give their people hope and their soldiers morale.

On the other hand our hero Sher Khan was recommended his medals by an Indian commander, because there was no denying the fact that he was a hero and fearless.

Remember when IA gave medals to men who they thought gave the ultimate sacrifice? Then the wife of one of the soldiers spoke out and said No he is still alive he is with me. Wow. I cannot even laugh at that.

This was their level of confusion in the battlefield no wonder they falsified the battle records.

A gorgeous Victory.... When Our troops in kargil fought 6 times greater number of enemy troops with out an Air support and shown thier massive power...

Kargil was the biggest failure of Pakistani armed forces.
They not only lost their entire NLI brigade, but because of their strategic blunder, faced unprecedented international condemnation.

PAF refusing to come to Pakistani army's rescue, while it army positions were constantly being bombarded by IAF.

With their best friends(China) refusing to support them, their Prime Minister running from pillar to post, on hoping to secure a face saving exit for his armed forces.

According to Pakistani Prime minister ..Pakistan lost 2500 of its soldiers ..but decade and half from then, what do they have to show for it?

From hundreds of peeks captured by Pakistan during initial stages of war, they lost all but one..and not to mention 10yrs of dictatorship, which was the indirect result of their kargil misadventure.

Question is ..was it worth it?..Is the life of Pakistani soldier, so cheap ..that its General can sacrifice thousands of it men to, just secure one worthless peak?

A gorgeous Victory.... When Our troops in kargil fought 6 times greater number of enemy troops with out an Air support and shown thier massive power...

Entire Nothern light Infantry was anihilated by Indain Army, Your generals were demoralised, Your leader ran from pillar (USA) to post (China). No one came to save your face. You did't had supply left for full scale war. Miyan Nawaz shareef was ashamed by USA and world.

Pakistan faced worst defeat of 20th century. Your soldiers ran away from there posts...

STILL YOU BELIEVE IT WAS VICTORY OF Pakistan???? If it was victory why tricolor hoisting at Kargil???? And who stopped you from providing aircover??? Pakistan was lucky that they didn't used their airforce... ..

What's your point ? Didn't your military (DUMB) planners knew that poor Pakistani soldiers will be screwed by Indian force. Also you did not provide count of your soldiers (ophs.. terrorists - Pakistan did not accept them as soldier) to field us even number of Indian force.

Come on feel some shame as this selective amnesia will not help you and living in you own dream will not do any better also.

Bottom line ...
- Your butt was kicked hard
- You've brought shame to your brave soldiers by refusing to accept their bodies --WEL-DONE!
- You've lost the battle and mastermind of whole operation has fleed Pakistan and now wanted criminal

let me know if you are interested to know more I've big list . Kargil - The Pakistani Shame 101!!

What's your point ? Didn't your military (DUMB) planners knew that poor Pakistani soldiers will be screwed by Indian force. Also you did not provide count of your soldiers (ophs.. terrorists - Pakistan did not accept them as soldier) to field us even number of Indian force.

Come on feel some shame as this selective amnesia will not help you and living in you own dream will not do any better also.

Bottom line ...
- Your butt was kicked hard
- You've brought shame to your brave soldiers by refusing to accept their bodies --WEL-DONE!
- You've lost the battle and mastermind of whole operation has fleed Pakistan and now wanted criminal

let me know if you are interested to know more I've big list . Kargil - The Pakistani Shame 101!!

What a shame and demoralizing moments for a soldier, when his country refuse to accept there body. When a country refuse to accept them soldiers and labeled them Jihadi... Shame...

What a shame and demoralizing moments for a soldier, when his country refuse to accept there body. When a country refuse to accept them soldiers and labeled them Jihadi... Shame...
Actually,the Jihadis were "Irreregulars" and fought side by side with the PA regulars.
Grenadier Y.S.Yadav (PVC) remembered that day in a BR meet.

Some critical thinking would help, nobody said there weren't casualties or POWs, there were, on both sides.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Your Army falsified the war records you have no credibility regarding Kargil, bunch of liars, frauds, and scam artist, don't talk about honor when you deliberately falsify war records and in your war records you fabricated events that never existed. Delusional people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom