What's new

Indian Army Explained In 23 Seconds!!

Previously, the proverb used to be "Flee like a beaten dog" and now we can say "Flee like an Indian soldier".

When soldiers in uniform with bullets and guns are fleeing "like an Indian soldier", you know how low at moral they are. With an army like this, India thinks they'll be able to attack Pakistan? not even in their dreams.

Good share!

they wanna fight let them come and we show them how wrong they are.

Previously, the proverb used to be "Flee like a beaten dog" and now we can say "Flee like an Indian soldier".

When soldiers in uniform with bullets and guns are fleeing "like an Indian soldier", you know how low at moral they are. With an army like this, India thinks they'll be able to attack Pakistan? not even in their dreams.

Good share!
ask your generals why they surrendered in front of the Indian soldiers. i know you live in your own imaginary world, where logic dsnt apply.

ask your generals why they surrendered in front of the Indian soldiers. i know you live in your own imaginary world, where logic dsnt apply.

Oh that is your pride moment?

To Indians, 71 is the only moment when they feel comfortable where Bangalis were assisting Indians in their fight against Pakistan. For every other front, they pretended India wasn't part of war. Example being 48, 65, 98 and 2002 - the year long stand-off where neither generals nor Indian soldiers had balls to cross the border. Why don't you ever talk about them?

Seeing the Kashmiri police (like Pakistani men in uniform in Bangladesh) flee, it's no wonder that Pakistanis wants Kashmir so badly..... As they say people can recognize their own ilk!

We admit, we have a political failure and that surrender was solely the result of that political failure. That general was determined to fight even with his bayonet.

Back
Top Bottom