What's new

Indian Army digs out old sleeping bags for troop acclimatization in Ladakh

They are not even surviving.

Indians are not accustomed to cold climate like the Chinese.
No brother you're wrong they are fighting in world highest battle ground SIACHIN for more than 30 years, so your claims of Indians are not accustomed to cold climate is wrong but they have worst logistic as compare to PLA in Ladakh

No brother you're wrong they are fighting in world highest battle ground SIACHIN for more than 30 years, so your claims of Indians are not accustomed to cold climate is wrong but they have worst logistic as compare to PLA in Ladakh

Brother- Siachen is only around 100 kms long while the Sino-Indian LAC is 4000 km long.

You cannot compare the two.

Indian Military had in the past asked for additional mountain divisions but Indian Chai wala PM has rejected that plan.

The normal Indian soldier is not trained to fight in such cold mountains.

On the other hand Chinese are naturally accustomed to such cold whether in Ladakh.

Hence Indian soldiers are dying of cold while Chinese are enjoying hot meals in Ladakh.

Brother- Siachen is only around 100 kms long while the Sino-Indian LAC is 4000 km long.

You cannot compare the two.

Indian Military had in the past asked for additional mountain divisions but Indian Chai wala PM has rejected that plan.

The normal Indian soldier is not trained to fight in such cold mountains.

On the other hand Chinese are naturally accustomed to such cold whether in Ladakh.

Hence Indian soldiers are dying of cold while Chinese are enjoying hot meals in Ladakh.
i am not talking about how long the 2 fronts are but Siachien is more brutal than Ladakh because of height, and common Indian but specialized mountain division, can common Indian soldiers can fight these heights, i don't think so, they need additional training to fight on these heights, all and all India have more RECENT experience than China in mountain warfare have but China have better logistic, rest of you post worth nothing related to this topic

I always believe that any person can fight 1 or days even in this cold. If it comes to that.
So yes both Chinese and Indian soldier can fight.

Take example of napoleon , he fought the Russians in severe cold and at that time clothes and equipments were not that good.

Of course they died of weather but were not defeated by Russians who were fully acclimatized to cold.

So if soldier to soldier fight occurs, I don't think cold will be much of a problem.

What real problem will be snow which will drag and slow you down, low oxygen, fatigue because of rough terrain. Whoever is mentally strong will win.

i am not talking about how long the 2 fronts are but Siachien is more brutal than Ladakh because of height, and common Indian but specialized mountain division, can common Indian soldiers can fight these heights, i don't think so, they need additional training to fight on these heights, all and all India have more RECENT experience than China in mountain warfare have but China have better logistic, rest of you post worth nothing related to this topic
It's a really simple concept actually, you would have died from cold before even firing a single shot and I doubt you would dare.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom