What's new

Indian Army Dhruv chopper crash lands in Lakhanpur of Jammu & Kashmir

My point was no other country is interested in it, despite years of marketing, and the only country that took the risk it ended in disaster.

Now Indian ones are falling out of the sky at an alarming rate, but you are entitled to your opinion
Yes it's a success as far as I am concerned. You can view it as a failure if you like. In the end they have 300 helicopters built locally and spawning more from the experience gained.

Yes it's a success as far as I am concerned. You can view it as a failure if you like. In the end they have 300 helicopters built locally and spawning more from the experience gained.

And falling down at a high rate, but sure, whatever dude.

Hate begets hate
I can’t take responsibility for anyone on a forum. While you may be mighty happy on someone’s death, there are few green flags who were able to express their condolences.
If you want to go on a path you mentioned, please do so. I have no issues. Just as you know, I wouldn’t.

Last edited:
I think dhruv has been a succes for India. Any1 if wants to know about the crash rate.
Search how many dhruv MK 2 and 3 are there in army and how many crashed.
I think now we are on MK 4

I can’t take responsibility for anyone on a forum. While you may be mighty happy on someone’s death, there are few green flags who were able to express their condolences.
If you want to go on a path you mentioned, please do so. I have no issues. Just as you know, I wouldn’t.
I'm not celebrating anyone's death...u could go through ALL of my posts and u will not find a single post of me celebrating anyone's death...whether civilian or soldier.

Either u didn't understand my post...or u r pretending to not have understood it and are going on tangents on purpose. It was written in very simple english...
...I'll repeat...this morality, ethics, and honor...u r teaching...plz begin with ur own countrymen.

I'm not celebrating anyone's death...u could go through ALL of my posts and u will not find a single post of me celebrating anyone's death...whether civilian or soldier.

Either u didn't understand my post...or u r pretending to not have understood it and are going on tangents on purpose. It was written in very simple english...
...I'll repeat...this morality, ethics, and honor...u r teaching...plz begin with ur own countrymen.

Do not bother replying, if you see how these Indians celebrate every Pakistani death on their defence forums and see the vileness and language they use about Pakistanis and Muslims you will realise this Indian is speaking weasel words.

Do not bother replying, if you see how these Indians celebrate every Pakistani death on their defence forums and see the vileness and language they use about Pakistanis and Muslims you will realise this Indian is speaking weasel words.
Yup that's exactly what I'm showing him(a mirror). Now that this is happening to them...all of a sudden "it's hurtful", and "dishonorable", etc. When Indians do this on an occasion a Pakistani dies...I don't see anyone of these "preachers" stand up and preach morality to their own countrymen...
...such hypocrisy ain't gonna fly here.

Back
Top Bottom