What's new

Indian army confirms failure and non-validity of air defense system QRSAMs

Seriously ??? Got nothing better. While I'm talking about realities on ground, where no major investments, cooperation, defense or even business except China is coming your way. You are doing mere predictions, "India is going to ... ???" LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Talk about the present and don't think your wishful thinking is going to be the future. India had long mastered the art of taming and keeping the wolf and lamb in the same cage and yet benefit from both of them. Pakistan is still an infant in foreign diplomacy and international politics. :p:

Stop watching Indian media and then you will know. Name your measurement criterias and i will provide factual figures.

Stop watching Indian media and then you will know. Name your measurement criterias and i will provide factual figures.
LOL.... Factual Figures ... That is funny

Here is a Fact

1) The OP has no source
2) The OP is based on a CAG report for the IAF!!! for a test done in 2014 .... so where does the IA come into the picture!
3) Source For IA refusing akash system
4) IA has order to the Barak MRSAM .... where key words here is MEDIUM Range!!!!

FDI, doesn't only mean the investment friendly nature and GDP of a nation alone, rather it's a clear reflection of other socio-economic conditions and security situation at home.

So the measurement is simple the percentage of FDI from 1990 to 2017 YOY in Pakistan ??? You will understand what I meant in my earlier post. :p:

FDI, doesn't only mean the investment friendly nature and GDP of a nation alone, rather it's a clear reflection of other socio-economic conditions and security situation at home.

So the measurement is simple the percentage of FDI from 1990 to 2017 YOY in Pakistan ??? You will understand what I meant in my earlier post. :p:

Be Happy with your assumptions :)

Well mine are assumptions while, the if's, but's and what-if's from your fellow countrymen are great facts, huh ?? :o::o::o:

Now where did your factual figures go ??? LOL :p:
useless to comment more. be happy :)

Back
Top Bottom