What's new

Indian Army Chief Shows ‘Criminal Leadership’: says Human Rights Watch

Yes and we are proud of our chief if the west wants some real good lessons about criminal leadership they just have to look at what George.W.Bush or Tony Blair have done in Iraq

Why refer to Bush or Blair when you can find a better example of criminal leadership at home?

Sadists like to prey upon the weak "civilians" and boast about it.

Human rights and india in the same sentence :rofl:

Bet I guess PA gave any human rights to weak civilians in Balochistan, East Pakistan or even recently in FATA where it killed thousands of terrorists without any trial. They too are human. Where did ur humanity go? Hypocrites.

Yes and we are proud of our chief if the west wants some real good lessons about criminal leadership they just have to look at what George.W.Bush or Tony Blair have done in Iraq

That is out of the spectrum of perceived knowledge for our Pakistani counterparts. Try educating them on the Freemasons, Illuminati & the first world order. This will get interesting.

Lets Google the video "loose change 2nd edition"

qrrl7.gif

Why refer to Bush or Blair when you can find a better example of criminal leadership at home?

Hmmm depends on who is questioning us if a Pakistani talks about this then I can very well talk about the leadership which protected the worlds most wanted terrorist at home

20081126201731978734_5.jpg

35833306.jpg

Don't deaths of these Indians in Mumbai 2008 go to waste. How terrorists massacred us and we did not even get an apology...
main-qimg-61abeb804bca0975820ae58ce55694cf-c

Death of Indian soldiers
Dantewada-Massacre-of-CRPF-jawans.jpg

CtirfFuXEAECreF.jpg:large

This is a battle of willpower. Battle of resilience. We withstood 100s of years of occupation, now we are nuclear power with huge army.

War will end when we win...

I may be the last person to say this. But i am strongly observing all of these "HINDUS" hidimg behind Indian Nationalism and claiming slaughter of Kashmiri MUSLIMS whoa re demanding to leave delhi rule.
Jinnah was indeed right in this hindu mentality theory.
Look at this thread All hindus bashing Kashmiris and defending cruelty of Indian Army.
Such tragedy.
Just do a plebicite in Kashmir and close the case forever.
But these HINDUS are itching for a war with Pakistan to settle this.
Alas such tragedy of a nation of 1billion plus without any intellect.

20081126201731978734_5.jpg

35833306.jpg

Don't deaths of these Indians in Mumbai 2008 go to waste. How terrorists massacred us and we did not even get an apology...
main-qimg-61abeb804bca0975820ae58ce55694cf-c

Death of Indian soldiers
Dantewada-Massacre-of-CRPF-jawans.jpg

CtirfFuXEAECreF.jpg:large

This is a battle of willpower. Battle of resilience. We withstood 100s of years of occupation, now we are nuclear power with huge army.

War will end when we win...
Fine go slaughter everyone who asks for freedom from delhi rule.
You own every part of subcontinent and will annihalate everyone who demands his homeland to be free.

I may be the last person to say this. But i am strongly observing all of these "HINDUS" hidimg behind Indian Nationalism and claiming slaughter of Kashmiri MUSLIMS whoa re demanding to leave delhi rule.
Jinnah was indeed right in this hindu mentality theory.
Look at this thread All hindus bashing Kashmiris and defending cruelty of Indian Army.
Such tragedy.
Just do a plebicite in Kashmir and close the case forever.
But these HINDUS are itching for a war with Pakistan to settle this.
Alas such tragedy of a nation of 1billion plus without any intellect.
This video is my reply...

Last edited:
Jinnah was right 70 odd years ago about India and Hindus.

thank god for pakistan

This video is my reply...

bro have you seen these videos yourself before tagging me?
First video didnt even made any sense.
Secind video was a religiius mulla adressing a sermon. Calling Jinnah was a shia and So on typical Mulla crackpot.
And third one was a stuoid indian anchor who was asked for kashmir and whi dragged it down to Bangladesh [emoji23]
didnt bothered to watch 4th after first three.

Kindly tell these things to kashmiri college girls and school boys who throw stones at your forces. who HATE your forces.
Debate kashmir to death with me. No point.
Kashmiris hate your rule.
None of the videos was a proper argument.

And last not the least. All these indians bashing Kashmiris abusing hating justifying every acts indian army does. All are hindus. See for your self.

Hmmm depends on who is questioning us if a Pakistani talks about this then I can very well talk about the leadership which protected the worlds most wanted terrorist at home

Oops my bad; Pakistan is the center of your universe, I forgot that.

bro have you seen these videos yourself before tagging me?
First video didnt even made any sense.
Secind video was a religiius mulla adressing a sermon. Calling Jinnah was a shia and So on typical Mulla crackpot.
And third one was a stuoid indian anchor who was asked for kashmir and whi dragged it down to Bangladesh [emoji23]
didnt bothered to watch 4th after first three.

Kindly tell these things to kashmiri college girls and school boys who throw stones at your forces. who HATE your forces.
Debate kashmir to death with me. No point.
Kashmiris hate your rule.
None of the videos was a proper argument.

And last not the least. All these indians bashing Kashmiris abusing hating justifying every acts indian army does. All are hindus. See for your self.
When Mumbai attacks took place in 2008 ...
I was a small child...

When I saw gruesome pictures on YouTube and media websites... like this
35833306.jpg

Down below in comments sections, I read comments certain peculiar sounding names like...
" Yes mujahids kill these Hindus... "
" This is Fight between believers and non-believers ... "

Then I learnt that those comments belong to neighboring nation Pakistan, Since Pakistan can't win against India, It is using religious extremism to wage cheap war... what RSS is doing in India, Pakistan is doing in Kashmir....

it is upon our shoulders to fight for our nation India. I can't let the sacrifice of my ancestors, the children who died due to terrorism go to waste... We support Indian army ... For those Indians who have died protecting Kashmir. faced the brunt of Terrorism, we will continue their fight.... We will pass on Kashmir to our future Indians generations...

This is Indian jihad, "Indian zarb ae abz"....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom