What's new

Indian and US soldiers dance and sing during Exercise Yudh Abhyas

Both the US and Bharat are friends of the Zionists and enemy of the Muslims. The both share a common enemy.

Well India can double play both Russia / America

Eventually the Americans will realize their state companies are infiltrated by Indian workers
Their Security networks are infiltrated with Indian Engineers opening backdoor into US networks. Eventually they will realize their state secrets are slowly leaking indirectly out thru Indian hands

The precious US technology secrets , which Americans tried to so hard to protect from Russian are openly being exposed thru back channel diplomacy

:coffee: If innocent person like me can , figure this out do you not think the Generals of American forces are not aware of this outcome :big_boss:

Images from Prime Minister Imran Khan's visit to USA
EAMJ5YWWsAsO9iz.jpg

805260-imran-khan-us-twitter.jpeg

Imran-Khan-at-USIP.jpg

EAMY_06U0AI0E2Z.jpg

5c49252990605.jpg

5975f931a473b.jpg

Please Indians don't think that Americans are so gullible to not see thru your games

Pics are great. So, these pics are the trophies from the fierce actions of our govt/establishment post accession of Kashmir by India.

Between give a thought on the following changing dynamics around Pakistan

US not going from Af also US might attack Iran with the help of Saudi/UAE/Israel on the backdrop of Saudi refinery attack---If Iran falls, whole of middle east (including Lebanon, Syria, Iraq (Kurds) will falter...and Saudis and it's allies will prevail as sole power of ME, AKA West will have their stooge governments across Muslim world/ME with the help of Saudis.Besides China's ambition of increasing it's influence with multi billion dollar investment in Iran will evaporate.
Also, Rise in oil prices has further strained any potential ambition of Pak attack on India or Pak's sustainability in the event of war.
All these likely scenarios are not going to help Pakistan and hence these pics do not tell the reality of what US has en-stored for us.

The level of insecurity shown by members on this thread is astounding. It's just some light hearted exchange in the middle of a military excercise. No need to post pictures in order to assuage frayed egos, these kind of excercise are routinely held between multiple nations and usually are a gesture of comaraderie between them.

Imagine, if in a thread, containing pictures of Pakistan China military excercise an Indian started posting pictures of Pm Modi with Premier Xi as an attempt to convey their deep seated relations:sarcastic:or quote how vertically challenged the soldiers seemed with respect to the other or post cherry picked unrelated videos to derail thread . Posters here crack me up on a daily basis, 5th generation warfare, it seems, is profoundly more entertaining than the name implied.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom