20210814_211440.jpg
20210814_211442.jpg
20210814_211449.jpg
20210814_211542.jpg
20210814_211615.jpg
20210814_211746.jpg
20210814_211747.jpg
20210814_211749.jpg

I think celebrating the independence of India and Pakistan should be celebrated for it is: freedom from colonialism. The animus between the two countries should be treated as a separate issue.

Just a thought.

View attachment 769560

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THESE TWO GUYS ONLY WHO EXCHANGE SWEETS? ON EID ALSO THEY BOTH WERE THE ONES WHO EXCHANGED SWEETS?

Modi has been curse on India.

Pakistan does Uri, Pathankot and Pulwama and he sends sweets to Pakistani Military.

China sends its Military to grab Indian land and he says no land was lost to China.

How pathetic can one be.

Surely Modi is the worst PM that India ever had.

I think celebrating the independence of India and Pakistan should be celebrated for it is: freedom from colonialism. The animus between the two countries should be treated as a separate issue.

Just a thought.

Nonsense.

India can celebrate Independence from the British without bringing in Pakistan.

We should remember that Jinnah and Pakistani Muslims never fought the British for Independence in the first place.

Nonsense.

India can celebrate Independence from the British without bringing in Pakistan.

We should remember that Jinnah and Pakistani Muslims never fought the British for Independence in the first place.

Jinnah wasn’t a key member of Congress that fought for independence? Remember, the Pakistan movement came much later.

Just a thought.
I suggested that too a long ago. Every colonised country should hold protest in London on respective independence day. Keep them reminding the attocities they have committed from Africa to S.E Asia.
Modi has been curse on India.

Pakistan does Uri, Pathankot and Pulwama and he sends sweets to Pakistani Military.
Sure, he is but for assigning it as a Horror remembrance day. Technically, the bloodbath lasted for several days.

A reminder to the aman ki asha, track ackthoo loving traitorous Indians - a snake is more trustworthy than a Pakistani.

Not really. Hindu Fanatics have murdered over 75,000 innocent Pakistani in the past 10 years alone via their Hindutvaism!... Indians are the snakes... We are the majestic lions fooled by the Indian snakes of a.very low caste.

Pakistani have the biggest hearts in the world.

Rape and lynching is the hallmark of Indians.

Jinnah wasn’t a key member of Congress that fought for independence? Remember, the Pakistan movement came much later.

Jinnah left Congress as soon as Gandhi took the reins of Congress to start the Independence movement against the British.

Jinnah fought for Pakistan. He never fought for the independence from the British.

I think this view is much nicer to see on TV vs. than CNN / Fox News always screaming how this region is on the brink of a nuke war. Now you guys should be friends. The Kashmir issue has been settled and done with.

Congrats to Pakistan today and to India tomorrow.
CNN and Fox News are bigger liers than Russian and Chinese state media

**** this! PA is turning out to be a disgrace under Bajwa because this is certainly not the official government position w.r.t India.

This is exactly the government position for India

Jihadi means to struggle and is love. Ever heard of Love Jihad???.... Lol
Oh trust me they would love some love jihad on a daily basis from our people

But we have better taste, so we stay away from em

( experienced it in the states during university etc, Indians are total simps but Pakistani men ignore em)

View attachment 769560

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THESE TWO GUYS ONLY WHO EXCHANGE SWEETS? ON EID ALSO THEY BOTH WERE THE ONES WHO EXCHANGED SWEETS?

the army exchanges ( sweets)
and the public is told by army 24 hours a day they your enemy?
Jihadi means to struggle and is love. Ever heard of Love Jihad???....

Lol Why are you here then?... Hypocrite?
well i hope all the afghan unshaven jihad reach islamabad and GHQ , soon,

guess we dont want that?

Pakistan got a land.
India lost the land.

You do get tasked for it.
Yeh, it requires special training, the art of self control has to be engrained and mastered, as it is extremely difficult for a Pakistani soldier to control his urge to shoot an Indian.

Back
Top Bottom