What's new

Indian and israeli close defence cooperation.Worrying times for Pakistan

We can expect more Indian -Israeli interbreeding going by this video?

I'd say they are in protection mode... I don't blame them.. Jews have been treated too bad al over the history... Now Israel is a mix pot of Jews from all over the world.. including India.. So I would not call them racist.. but definitely very vigilant about who mixes... And I think it's fair for them to be this strict after what they went through..
Israelis are the most racist people..They won't let indian blood pollute their race.

I'd say they are in protection mode... I don't blame them.. Jews have been treated too bad al over the history... Now Israel is a mix pot of Jews from all over the world.. including India.. So I would not call them racist.. but definitely very vigilant about who mixes... And I think it's fair for them to be this strict after what they went through..
They are a cancer..whichever society provided them protection and refuge, they tried to enslave that society through usury and other tactics and hence every society got wary of them.

They are a cancer..whichever society provided them protection and refuge, they tried to enslave that society through usury and other tactics and hence every society got wary of them.

The Hinduism has a lot in common with Judaism, both religions are ethnic religions, Jews like Brahmins call themselves God's chosen people and other people related to other religions as gentiles (non humans),
Both have captured territories of other nations, that does not belong to them, Palestine and Kashmir.

Both are using hard, cruel state power against the un armed people in order to suppress their right of self determination.

Both are barbaric against minorities, i.e cold blooded killings of Palestinian civilians by Israeli people and security forces, and communal violence along with daily lynching of minorities especially muslims by extremist hindus, planned and executed by Indian state governments for political gains.

So its a natural alliance as far as Hindus and jews are concerned, in fact the leaders of both the nations admit that publicly, so its natural for both, to cover/defend each other's racism & brutalities.

Last edited:

They are very racist towards the Ethiopian Jews, you should read about how they have treated them, they openly say they won’t have them because they are black.

https://www.jta.org/2019/02/08/opinion/israel-has-a-racism-problem-here-are-3-ways-to-help-fix-it

Indian and israeli close defence cooperation.Worrying times for Pakistan.
Two iron brothers are after this lady. She definitely need some protection
images

There are religious fascist everywhere, but isn't it established that you can find more of them in Pakistan than in India. I don't want to bring any specific religion into this but aren't minorities in Pakistan facing much worse than what they face in India?
The Hinduism has a lot common with Judaism, both religions are ethnic religions, Jews like Brahmins call themselves God's chosen people and other people related to other religions as gentiles (non humans), The followers of both Hinduism & Judaism are extremist to the core, the fascists, consider butchery against other religions a good deed and their right at the same time.

Both have captured territories of other nations, that does not belong to them, Palestine and Kashmir.

Both are using hard, cruel state power against the un armed people in order to suppress their right of self determination.

Both are barbaric against minorities, i.e cold blooded killings of Palestinian civilians by Israeli people and security forces, and communal violence along with daily lynching of minorities especially muslims by extremist hindus, planned and executed by Indian state governments for political gains.

So its a natural alliance as far as Hindus and jews are concerned, in fact the leaders of both the nations admit that publicly, so its natural for both, to cover/defend each other's racism & brutalities.

Wasn’t India supposed to be the lost Zionist tribe? It is funny the Zionists are opting for Pashtun as their lost tribe.
So if pastunistan ever happens then their flag would have the Star of David in it...???o_O

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom