What's new

Indian and Chinese soldiers stand off in Ladakh

If this news is Flashing in Pakistani media,then height of broadcasting!! as we never see any news flash in indian media about Pak-afghan or pak-Iran clashes ,, forget live,, never in top 20
You do have to keep in mind, responsible journalism and indian media do not go together in the same sentence. After all there is a reason why they are called mudea.

Last edited:
its in news...

NEW DELHI: A stand-off is going on between Indian and Chinese troops in the Burtse region of northern Ladakh, which is also seeing a troop build-up by both sides. The stand-off began after the Indian troops dismantled a watch tower built by the Chinese.

The Chinese Army was building the watch tower close to the mutually-accepted patrolling line. It had been dismantled by Indian Army and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police personnel yesterday.

This was followed by a stand-off between troops on both sides of the patrolling line. Both India and China are reinforcing their troops in the stand-off, leading to a troop build-up in the area.

China claims Burtse, in the Depsang plains of northern Ladakh, as part of its territory, a rejected by India.

Stand-Off Between Indian, Chinese Troops in Ladakh After China Builds Watchtower

may be the response of this..

India to resist curbs on navigation & flight in South China Sea - The Economic Times

The stand-off began after the Indian troops dismantled a watch tower built by the Chinese. :P

Now wait for the wrath of our Chinese brothers. India made a mistake by destroying the Chinese post. A very stupid thing to do. I wish the Chinese forces swift victory.

Prepare for bombing runs along the border destroying all Indian posts.

:china::guns::sniper::butcher:

Now wait for the wrath of our Chinese brothers. India made a mistake by destroying the Chinese post. A very stupid thing to do. I wish the Chinese forces swift victory.

Keep dreaming.Not a single bullet has been fired in over 2 decades.Both sides are mature enough

Keep dreaming.Not a single bullet has been fired in over 2 decades.Both sides are mature enough

But India promised friendship to China but betrays as usual and destroys Chinese post. Wait and see. China does not like betrayals. You will pay.

I have been waiting for such stupidity by Indians for some time. Finally!

Troop build up---->Swift advance.

:china::guns::sniper::butcher:

We are waiting

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom