What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

Land of pure sent 10 angels of peace to India in 2008.
1999 aircraft hijack resulting in India to release angels of peace to be released who are now siting in land of pure. One of the released member was involved in 9/11 attacks.
Worlds biggest peace lover was killed/ sorry made shahid at Bilal town near Abbottabad, he was doing human welfare there..
2008 bombing of Indian embassy at Afghanistan.
2001 Indian parliament attack..

I may keep on writing, but then does that make any difference to you? Will you accept that perpetrates of above act were Nationals of Land of pure??
well well well those 10 angles who attack your bombay was inside job i dont have to go in detail but it was lame planned involved synogogue to blame Pakistan what happened after india made it looks like the world biggest attack from Pak.. simply nothing the agencies are not stupid.
india have been crying that OBL was caught from pak that what you have been told by the one who capture cudnt prove one single pic of him lol.
i like when india cry out loud,
All those terrorist activities started by india, you know what every you do 71 bomb blast from 20 30 years in Pak thru BLA TTP supported by your agencies will not do any damage but created hate we dont like to blame and cry like your nation have adopted but we know every single terrorist activities in Pakistan are from India even APS attack, attack on karachi ariport, Army head quarter, attack on musharaff, blasts in bazars majalis to masjids to schools to parks india is behind so dont be so innocent cuz sooner or later this devil will knock on your door and then we expect you to cry out loud and fake sir G kal strikes cuz you indian talks more than do any action forget about attack on Pakistan other than blast in balochistan thru your terrorist RAW.

Dragon or not, if its our territory, we claim it, whether we get it back now or in the future, it's not my problem, what I know is business is back as usual and Indians are buying 70bil$ of Chinese goods despite us occupying AKSAI chin and thrashing a few yindoos up and worse of all tying them up like bitches. Lololololol

We don't claim sikkim btw.

i was waiting for you to show your shameless upbringing .....

we claim entire Laddakh and we will get it back very soon. you will hand it over to us , write this down on your wall.
to grow to 70 billion it took years, and it will take years to come down... all i can say is its started.

as you dont claim Sikkim, you will soon stop claiming Arunachal Pradesh as well.... :lol::lol::lol:

and we still own your country Sikkim and Arunachal) Tibet has a government , you cant change it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well well well those 10 angles who attack your bombay was inside job i dont have to go in detail but it was lame planned involved synogogue to blame Pakistan what happened after india made it looks like the world biggest attack from Pak.. simply nothing the agencies are not stupid.
india have been crying that OBL was caught from pak that what you have been told by the one who capture cudnt prove one single pic of him lol.
i like when india cry out loud,
All those terrorist activities started by india, you know what every you do 71 bomb blast from 20 30 years in Pak thru BLA TTP supported by your agencies will not do any damage but created hate we dont like to blame and cry like your nation have adopted but we know every single terrorist activities in Pakistan are from India even APS attack, attack on karachi ariport, Army head quarter, attack on musharaff, blasts in bazars majalis to masjids to schools to parks india is behind so dont be so innocent cuz sooner or later this devil will knock on your door and then we expect you to cry out loud and fake sir G kal strikes cuz you indian talks more than do any action forget about attack on Pakistan other than blast in balochistan thru your terrorist RAW.
I can say only one thing;

DENIAL
N3mD4q7VXwpax4D79

i was waiting for you to show your shameless upbringing .....

we claim entire Laddakh and we will get it back very soon. you will hand it over to us , write this down on your wall.
to grow to 70 billion it took years, and it will take years to come down... all i can say is its started.

as you dont claim Sikkim, you will soon stop claiming Arunachal Pradesh as well.... :lol::lol::lol:

and we still own your country Sikkim and Arunachal) Tibet has a government , you cant change it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
We claim AP and Aksai Chin mate, why do you force us to claim Sikkim? . You might can will shall may, but the fact remains, we kicked Indian *** in 62 and occupied it for 60 years. Indians had been good boys for that long, while we develop our country and Tibet, now sending troops to the frontline is like a piece of cake.

you must be crying inside .... put a brave face... after a century of humiliation here comes another half century of another humiliation... in between some silver lining of 1962.
after 1962 everything wend downwards .... losing everything....

1967... Nathu la and Cho La... you lost ... many chinese died .... (teeth hurts)

Sikkim gone, you claimed it but saw its not coming back so you vacated your claim (teeth hurts)

Then Arunachal ... you claimed it ... cant get it back... you will vacate your claims soon (teeth hurts very much)

Doklam... you started ... we went to Bhutan (mind you it was not even Indian territory hahahaha) and you lost.... (ouch...teeth hurts)
Your major tries to show power away from home... our young soldier... kicks right in face ... (real teeth hurts)

now even after so many days in Galvan valley ... you struggling and only on pdf you show strength.... and get beaten up at both places.... hahahaha.. (teeth hurts)

man you are shameless ... so much of humiliation.... do you have any teeth left?? dragon without teeth and fire ...

you must be crying inside .... put a brave face... after a century of humiliation here comes another half century of another humiliation... in between some silver lining of 1962.
after 1962 everything wend downwards .... losing everything....

1967... Nathu la and Cho La... you lost ... many chinese died .... (teeth hurts)

Sikkim gone, you claimed it but saw its not coming back so you vacated your claim (teeth hurts)

Then Arunachal ... you claimed it ... cant get it back... you will vacate your claims soon (teeth hurts very much)

Doklam... you started ... we went to Bhutan (mind you it was not even Indian territory hahahaha) and you lost.... (ouch...teeth hurts)
Your major tries to show power away from home... our young soldier... kicks right in face ... (real teeth hurts)

now even after so many days in Galvan valley ... you struggling and only on pdf you show strength.... and get beaten up at both places.... hahahaha.. (teeth hurts)

man you are shameless ... so much of humiliation.... do you have any teeth left?? dragon without teeth and fire ...
In few days after expulsion of Dragon from G7, it may loose its economic wings as well.. The economy is large, however many nations boycotting Chinese Maal may affect dragon in long term since its economy is manufacturing based..

@Trailer23

There is much propaganda in the air so I am not sure if situation is serious enough to spark a war between China and India.

Chinese are better organized and more resourceful in comparison though. India needs to tread carefully...

I can say only one thing;

DENIAL
N3mD4q7VXwpax4D79
its not what you doing, Denying... who have had more bomb blasts and terrorism obviously its Pakistan and who have been crying more its India. There is a saying in Urdu " chor machai shor".

its not what you doing, Denying... who have had more bomb blasts and terrorism obviously its Pakistan and who have been crying more its India. There is a saying in Urdu " chor machai shor".
Exactly Chor bahut zhor se macha raha hai shor!!

I hope, Pakistan has passed its data onto China on IndiaS capabilities 27th feb. It would make sense China to ask PAF to lead or assist as a participant in any future air clash between them. Our pilots could step in fly there Chinese Jf17 ?

Back
Top Bottom