What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

yes, we beat chinese many times earlier.... both in battlefield and in diplomacy.....

s world war may be different, and this will be over in no time just like Doklam

but it will be interesting to know this,

What really china did after 1967 Nathu LA defeat?

The same China which was involved in cross-border skirmish and gave an ultimatum to the Indian Army during the India-Pakistan war of 1965 didn’t utter a single word during the India-Pakistan war of 1971(even though China was strongly against the formation of Bangladesh) and in 1999.

After the India China War of 1967, India defeated Pakistan in 1971 and Sikkim became an Indian State in 1975.

After Cho La and Nathu La fight India and China never got engaged in any cross-border firing through heated talks and heavy mobilization of soldiers was seen few times.

In 1986, India granted statehood to Arunachal Pradesh, which was an area claimed by China but administered by India. The Chinese government proceeded to protest and later on military movements were seen in that area but the issue was settled by peace talks and it remained a bloodless mobilization. In 1993, the two countries signed an agreement to ensure peace along the LAC.

china never accepted the causalities suffered by its army but at the time of the exchange of dead bodies, causalities were clearly visible.

The PLA (People’s Liberation Army) was taught a good lesson and it was clear both in the minds of the Chinese Army and their political leadership that now it is going to be a difficult task to engage with the Indian Army in one to one fight.

The Chinese Dragon was given a taste of fire from Indian Machine Guns. The defeat of the Chinese army was so humiliating that it was never printed in Chinese Print Media (They are under government control).

In 1967 you lost as well, editing wiki and then citing the wiki you editted wont change anything.

You people are just pathetic, repeating nonsense wont make anyone think highly about you, they just despise you even more.

For China to have war on LAC, it needs an enemy worthy of it.

This Land of Pure have much less problems what your bharat have. india is almost involve in every terrorist activity in south asia and even in middle east.
plus i dont wanna talk about this sick society of rape land.
There is a old saying, "Aap jaise ho waise hi zamana dikhata hai"!!! I think apart from people from land of pure and china, there is hardly any nation which accuses India of terrorism. This speaks a lot with above saying..

There is a old saying, "Aap jaise ho waise hi zamana dikhata hai"!!! I think apart from people from land of pure and china, there is hardly any nation which accuses India of terrorism. This speaks a lot with above saying..
kesi ko kehnay ki zaroorat hi nahi apnay gariban mein jhanko east say west tak loog indian union say jaan churana chah rahay hain.. koi neighbour khush nahi hai india say is that what you talking about india involve their terrorist in every neighbour country from SL to Bangla to nepal to Pakistan.
People electing terrorist PM to run its nation who happens to live in Rape capital " sach karwa hota hai" jald hazam ho jayega.

kesi ko kehnay ki zaroorat hi nahi apnay gariban mein jhanko east say west tak loog indian union say jaan churana chah rahay hain.. koi neighbour khush nahi hai india say is that what you talking about india involve their terrorist in every neighbour country from SL to Bangla to nepal to Pakistan.
People electing terrorist PM to run its nation who happens to live in Rape capital " sach karwa hota hai" jald hazam ho jayega.
Land of pure sent 10 angels of peace to India in 2008.
1999 aircraft hijack resulting in India to release angels of peace to be released who are now siting in land of pure. One of the released member was involved in 9/11 attacks.
Worlds biggest peace lover was killed/ sorry made shahid at Bilal town near Abbottabad, he was doing human welfare there..
2008 bombing of Indian embassy at Afghanistan.
2001 Indian parliament attack..

I may keep on writing, but then does that make any difference to you? Will you accept that perpetrates of above act were Nationals of Land of pure??

In 1967 you lost as well, editing wiki and then citing the wiki you editted wont change anything.

You people are just pathetic, repeating nonsense wont make anyone think highly about you, they just despise you even more.

actually china won following wars as well....

and it is not called century of humiliation ..... china also won in Vietnam and world war 1 nd world war 2 and will win WW3 without getting out of their home...

again Indian never said anything when they were not winners ..... but chinese are winners always

actually china won following wars as well....

and it is not called century of humiliation ..... china also won in Vietnam and world war 1 nd world war 2 and will win WW3 without getting out of their home...

again Indian never said anything when they were not winners ..... but chinese are winners always
Just give up already okay, you lost 62, until today Aksai Chin is still occupied, this incident you cowardly attacked One Chinese soldier and we thrashed a couple and bound them up like bitches. We occupy land till finger 4, a few clicks from LAC. Lolol.... What can you do?

Just give up already okay, you lost 62, until today Aksai Chin is still occupied, this incident you cowardly attacked One Chinese soldier and we thrashed a couple and bound them up like bitches. We occupy land till finger 4, a few clicks from LAC. Lolol.... What can you do?

desperately begging? you and will return empty handed like Doklam .....

and yes, we control Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh ....

and yes you lost everything after 1962 and before 1962... read each line from my post above... century of humiliation......

...but the Chinese know each individuals name and their family members down to 5 generations on the indian side.
Positive Rating.jpg

A video of a Chinese soldier being abused slapped attacked and having insults (sexual at that) doesn’t mean China is weak. It shows us the unethical undisciplined approach the indian army are taking. No professional army would tear a captor like this. We don’t see the Chinese response on the video.
What we do know is Chinese troops are camped firmly inside Indian land. So whose the chicken here? ANY nation in the world would not tolerate this and respond instantly - not India. Now bearing this in mind -
Whose behaviour is soft?
Indian soldiers are getting to run back to India no doubt.

desperately begging? you and will return empty handed like Doklam .....

and yes, we control Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh ....

and yes you lost everything after 1962 and before 1962... read each line from my post above... century of humiliation......
India was occupied by the Brits for 400 years, lolol, so? Guess who occupied Doklam now mate? These are facts you can't change, no more F16 wreckage for you to claim victory huh?

India was occupied by the Brits for 400 years, lolol, so? Guess who occupied Doklam now mate? These are facts you can't change, no more F16 wreckage for you to claim victory huh?

You are at your best when begging, do that in each post.

your imaginary dragon is not complete without Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, And you will never get it back its a fact that you can never change.

no one ever told you about the glorious past china had, but sine i told that here i can see your balance is gone totally. begging, trolling and going off topic is sign of a drunk person.

Given that even Thais defeated PLAAF in air combat, IAF will whoop them.
That's because thai airforce has amraams like Pak has. Not because they are better lol. But in case of china vs india, it's pretty evebn

You are at your best when begging, do that in each post.

your imaginary dragon is not complete without Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, And you will never get it back its a fact that you can never change.

no one ever told you about the glorious past china had, but sine i told that here i can see your balance is gone totally. begging, trolling and going off topic is sign of a drunk person.
Dragon or not, if its our territory, we claim it, whether we get it back now or in the future, it's not my problem, what I know is business is back as usual and Indians are buying 70bil$ of Chinese goods despite us occupying AKSAI chin and thrashing a few yindoos up and worse of all tying them up like bitches. Lololololol

We don't claim sikkim btw.

Back
Top Bottom