What's new

Indian Anchors are Dancing After the Victory of AAP in Delhi Election

Mr Arvind is the hope not only for India, but also for Pakistan. If that model succeeded in India, Pakistan will ultimately adopt it. Pakistan better work on this model in advance and device our own type before ahead.
The model is : bring bureaucrats in politics. They know better.

Bollocks.

They had everything going for them - cadre, money, organisation, the police, the Election Commission, the Supreme Court, the EVMs - and Arvind Kejriwal (whom I don't particularly favour) was alone with his comrades.

Their winning a few extra votes due to the extreme polarisation attempted is of NO consequence whatsoever.

That was Akash Bannerjee, the Bengali, not Arnab Goswami, the Assamese.
EC SC EVM , lmao.

Some never understand politics.

Not embarrassed, irritated. It has nothing to do with the BJP; it has everything to do with the response that jawans give to another serviceman, or even a civilian. Mocking it is an ungentlemanly, low-level thing to do.

I can only tell you what effect it has; you must decide for yourself if you wish to be boorish. At the moment, you are being boorish.

The sort who, according to one of the matchless intellects from the BJP, eat 'poha' for breakfast?

Poha is typically Maharashtrian; this nincompoop knows little or nothing about the ethnography of his own country, that he is so engrossed in defending to the last Indian soldier.
Ohh now it's about ethnography. Tomorrow in Maharastra if someone cook Chole Bhature, that is must be typical Delhi/Punjab? Or what about maggi dosa of Andhri station, that it must be from Tamil Nadu?

If he is worse, than what you suggesting is even more worse.

Might be a person in Raj singing Laung ellaich , you tell them ethnography too?

Last edited:
EC SC EVM , lmao.

Some never understand politics.

Ohh now it's about ethnography. Tomorrow in Maharastra if someone cook Chole Bhature, that is must be typical Delhi/Punjab? Or what about maggi dosa of Andhri station, that it must be from Tamil Nadu?

If he is worse, than what you suggesting is even more worse.

Might be a person in Raj singing Laung ellaich , you tell them ethnography too?

LOL.

Well done, Sanghi. Mota Bhai will be proud of you.

Not embarrassed, irritated. It has nothing to do with the BJP; it has everything to do with the response that jawans give to another serviceman, or even a civilian. Mocking it is an ungentlemanly, low-level thing to do.

I can only tell you what effect it has; you must decide for yourself if you wish to be boorish. At the moment, you are being boorish.

The sort who, according to one of the matchless intellects from the BJP, eat 'poha' for breakfast?

Poha is typically Maharashtrian; this nincompoop knows little or nothing about the ethnography of his own country, that he is so engrossed in defending to the last Indian soldier.

Clutch is a known clown here, its not surprising other clowns of other types appeal to him deep down. Watching from rafters can be amusing as the clown world circus goes on.

LOL.

Well done, Sanghi. Mota Bhai will be proud of you.
Ohh, now I am Sanghi? LMAO, if your argument is idiotic, everyone else is Sanghi.

BTW I voted for AAP. And AAP won because of there results, and BJP performance in MCD.

You people assuming, Delites voting for a cause , which you guys assumed in your brain, and assuming everyone believe in it. Like everyone voting for Shaheen Bagh.

Let me tell you why it is in news cycle, because for a reporters based in Noida (which they mostly are), it is easy for them to report Shaheen Bagh, instead of reporting Aligarh or AMU.

So you can keep your conspiracy theory of SC EVM EC in your pocket, nobody gives a shit.

But, seriously who gives a f**k about Okhala. News for you, no one voted for Shaheen Bagh.

About ethnography, I think you are some rich dude who never set foot on street to eat sev puri or panipuri.

Or listening Punjabi songs playing on woofer in Delhi and Mumbai. A person who doesn't know the actual life in india ask such a question.

Clutch is a known clown here, its not surprising other clowns of other types appeal to him deep down. Watching from rafters can be amusing as the clown world circus goes on.
Every person hold right to assume anything.

Last edited:
There are clowns who bob up from time to time to represent a parochial point of view, and they usually find it infinitely subtle to assume patently false identities.

This is routine. And boring.

Ohh, now I am Sanghi? LMAO, if your argument is idiotic, everyone else is Sanghi.

BTW I voted for AAP. And AAP won because of there results, and BJP performance in MCD.

You people assuming, Delites voting for a cause , which you guys assumed in your brain, and assuming everyone believe in it. Like everyone voting for Shaheen Bagh.

Let me tell you why it is in news cycle, because for a reporters based in Noida (which they mostly are), it is easy for them to report Shaheen Bagh, instead of reporting Aligarh or AMU.

So you can keep your conspiracy theory of SC EVM EC in your pocket, nobody gives a shit.

But, seriously who gives a f**k about Okhala. News for you, no one voted for Shaheen Bagh.

About ethnography, I think you are some rich dude who never set foot on street to eat sev puri or panipuri.

Or listening Punjabi songs playing on woofer in Delhi and Mumbai. A person who doesn't know the actual life in india ask such a question.

Every person hold right to assume anything.

There are clowns who bob up from time to time to represent a parochial point of view, and they usually find it infinitely subtle to assume patently false identities.

This is routine. And boring.
Ahh here comes targeting the religion. Pakistanis kam the jo aap bhi join ho gaye sir? Ohh it might be going against your narrative that a muslim cannot be nationalist?

Such shallowness, keep targeting my identity or religion. I don't care.

BTW, after targeting me , stop acting like holier than thou. You are even worse than bhakt. At least they don't hide to target anyone.

Last edited:
Ahh here comes targeting the religion. Pakistanis kam the jo aap bhi join ho gaye sir? Ohh it might be going against your narrative that a muslim cannot be nationalist?

Such shallowness, keep targeting my identity or religion. I don't care.

BTW, after targeting me , stop acting like holier than thou. You are even worse than bhakt. At least they don't hide to target anyone.
From where you are in India?

Back
Top Bottom