What's new

Indian Airforce's MIG 21 BISON crashes in India , Bikaner, Pilot ejected safely.

Brave soldier survived assault by 2 squadron of f16 .
Shooting down another f16. This time he managed to kill 325 odd Pakistani . Got back with his hand held high with hand pump. Sunny deol style.

Bhakt should have a party.

Wah ji wah whatta reply to Pakistan.

Brave soldier survived assault by 2 squadron of f16 .
Shooting down another f16. This time he managed to kill 325 odd Pakistani . Got back with his hand held high with hand pump. Sunny deol style.

Bhakt should have a party.

Wah ji wah whatta reply to Pakistan.
why don't they watch international media ?

i feel the same way. with all that in mind, reading this tweet was interesting to me. I believe this is what they will sell to Public now through media. Even if it wasn't the intention but it is too good of an opportunity to let go off

What kind of Military mind would suggest Pilot's bailing out, as such. This is directly demeaning the MIGs & yesterday claimed to take on Falcon with these. However, Modi team will tow same agenda where PM himself put everything on Rafale absence and these statements does not need external conspiracy theorist when Nationals themselves are convincing like this. How about French & LM are looking at IAF practice as described in tweet, for their product & repute by next? Wouldn't the OEMs will be worried in regard to this? If Indians are convinced as above then, Russia will have to review about their dented reputation by IAF. MIGs & MI-17, both.

Delving into technical details; what is the main cause of the crash of these MiGs? Compressor stall?

Do you guys think this might be a fake crash, made to cover up the 2nd aircraft shot down?

Another paintjob AMRAAM shell will miraculously surface at the crash site in a few days. :enjoy:
Quite possible because Beccanair is very near to pak border, and I am in this area I am listening Pak jets roaring on my head since 12 pm, to me it seems PAF IAF joint venture to get rid of Mig21s,lol

To be honest, India or not. Aircraft Crashes is a normal thing when you don't let go of outdated air frames. A lot of Mirage 3 and Older F7p have also crashed due to same reason. Obsolescence. But Indians have a lot worse record of Crashes that is admitted. They should revamp their Maintenance Crews and Infrastructure.
Air forces should timely plan to replace the air crafts instead of putting Pilots Lives in Danger.

The real concern for India is the Replacement for these Mi21s. What will they replace it with? And how will they incorporate an entirely new platform into their air force so quickly and Train all the pilots accordingly?
Pakistan is already Using JF17 for sometime now. And Replacement will be much easier for Mirages and F7p.
Thats why Our Airforce is so reluctant to let go of F16s. The incorporation of newer Platforms into the System is no Joke

To be honest, India or not. Aircraft Crashes is a normal thing when you don't let go of outdated air frames. A lot of Mirage 3 and Older F7p have also crashed due to same reason. Obsolescence. But Indians have a lot worse record of Crashes that is admitted. They should revamp their Maintenance Crews and Infrastructure.
Air forces should timely plan to replace the air crafts instead of putting Pilots Lives in Danger.

The real concern for India is the Replacement for these Mi21s. What will they replace it with? And how will they incorporate an entirely new platform into their air force so quickly and Train all the pilots accordingly?
Pakistan is already Using JF17 for sometime now. And Replacement will be much easier for Mirages and F7p.
Thats why Our Airforce is so reluctant to let go of F16s. The incorporation of newer Platforms into the System is no Joke
what you will say about brand new c-130j crash by IAF ?

Back
Top Bottom