What's new

Indian air force started excercises.

200.gif

I dont think those exercises have anything to do with attacking pakistan..why would India send a prior message like this before attacking?if they want to attack,they would do it without any warning...media is just exaggerating these routine exercises

These exercises going on for last two weeks

Sukhois flying overhead from the morning after the attack.

Cheers, Doc

I dont think those exercises have anything to do with attacking pakistan..why would India send a prior message like this before attacking?if they want to attack,they would do it without any warning...media is just exaggerating these routine exercises
even thy try to do something silly.. nasir is already placed

Never trust an Indian.

Hi,

Are you indian kids that stupid---.

Egypt attacked Israel after multiple ecercizes in 1973---.

Hi,

Really is that a question to ask with such an obvious answer?: "Are you indian kids that stupid---"

Hi,

That's why Egypt and other arab countries were kicked on their asses by Israel that they have not recoveed from their humiliation even to this day...brainless arabs

That's why Egypt and other arab countries were kicked on their asses by Israel that they have not recoveed from their humiliation even to this day...brainless arabs
so according to your logic india will also face the same fate as egypt and arabs faced in 73 against israel.:haha:

abi tak koe jet crash nae hoa in ka ? stange:what:
it seems IAF has improved its standards a bit.

Back
Top Bottom