What's new

Indian Air Force Operations Ladakh

Indian False Bravado is further antagonising the Chinese, a tiny flare up will burn the whole Indian house of cards.

Yay!! Finally, PLAAF training pictures, videos next i hope. The J10C and the J16, J20 all outclass the Rafale as of now, that is how far china has progressed in the last few years and why the military relationship with USA is no longer of any importance.

IMPRESSIVE stuff....... Clear Message to enemies
What message?!!

By displaying Ladakh Air Show 2020, you truly believe that the adversary will be intimidated?

Its no wonder you guys get replies like...
Seriously, just STFU.

In all my years of watching the news on TV, have I ever seen any Nation get into War mongering like India.

You guys seem to excel when its on the News just to show the Nation that you're truly BAD @SS.

Pick any News Outlet (except NDTV). Everyone is like, "We're gonna do this to Pakistan - We're gonna do that to China". Hell, even the Americans know how to keep a lid on their emotions.

Without doing jacksh!t - you guys think you're at the top of the World. When the reality is that to the World - you're more like Bronze Medalist in the Special Olympics.

You couldn't prove d!ck against Pakistan in early 2019. And so far, you're trailing against China too.

Your worst enemy is your Media. By showing all your fancy toys, you're actually giving away every little detail to the opponent. Now one could argue its no secret, but you shouldn't be offering it on a silver platter either.

India ordered 22 x AH-64 and 15 x CH-47 Chinooks and what is it 11 x C17 Globemasters

hardly a force for a nation of over 1 billion

I mean are these meant to change the course of the war with China ?

The above videos seems to make it look it anyway pure Bollywood

Honestly if China made a move India would have no hope in hell

The Indian Airforce pilots must realise, that while Chinese Green Tea is very good for you, it can be an acquired taste, and they will require multiple servings before they start to like green tea.

The IAF should not worry, as the Chinese have been making green tea for a very long time and they will have sufficent stocks for the IAF. The PLAAF is on hand, to provide as many servings as required by the IAF. You just need to try and pop over into China if you want a cuppa and it will be served very quickly to you :) ..

Joke yaad a gaya is post per

Aek bander jungle ka wazir e azam Ben jata hai
Aek din aek shair, bandri ka ra.pe kar daita hai saray janwar bander ko kehtay hain badla lo

bandar khabhi aek tree sei dosray per jump lagta hai khabhi dosray per

Sab kehtay hai pm sahib kaya kar rahai ho
Pm kehta hai buss Yaar main ney bagh
door tu buhaat ki hai .....

Joke yaad a gaya is post per

Aek bander jungle ka wazir e azam Ben jata hai
Aek din aek shair, bandri ka ra.pe kar daita hai saray janwar bander ko kehtay hain badla lo

bandar khabhi aek tree sei dosray per jump lagta hai khabhi dosray per

Sab kehtay hai pm sahib kaya kar rahai ho
Pm kehta hai buss Yaar main ney bagh
door tu buhaat ki hai .....

I will I could understand you!

India ordered 22 x AH-64 and 15 x CH-47 Chinooks and what is it 11 x C17 Globemasters

hardly a force for a nation of over 1 billion

I mean are these meant to change the course of the war with China ?

The above videos seems to make it look it anyway pure Bollywood

Honestly if China made a move India would have no hope in hell
India can't make its own weaponry, what do you expect? They can only buy foreign weapons in limited numbers due to the price and logistics involved (not to mention the politics/corruption in the procurement process). This is the bitter consequence of having a virtually non-existent domestic arms industry.

From day one Chinese troops should have sneezed on Indian army. That would have been best move so their own army would have disowned them out of fear of coronavirus. Simple but lethal move. This would have deterred modi even from visiting Leh. :rofl:

World is laughing on india

god i hope china jams some indian aircraft and make them crash

This is very serious development!!!

The Roar of The Dogger-of-the-East formerly Rappptor-of-the-East!!!

India means business this time... it is going to Isolate CHINA in Leh!!!

What can the PLA do now?
We'll wait till they are ready or they'll keep saying we weren't ready all the time. Like kids, when you get caught in hide and seek, they say "I was not ready".

When is India enforcing a no fly zone over Ladakh and Aksai Chin, Since you have all the fancy toys. As mentioned earlier the Chinese TEA will not be that sweet, so be very careful!
Poor guy. He's just the messenger and you're all attacking him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

l
False Laugh

C17 briinging food ammo

These flights are daily for weeks now

If this doesn't make you realize what a big a show this is, then I don't know what will.

India needs Sukhoi jets doing CAP patrola for what? Chinese who have not once violated airspace, or have any concern of an Indian airstrike? Or for using AGMs on PLA troops which will never happen because that will sign India's death warrant.

Grow some brains, kid.

Back
Top Bottom