What's new

Indian Air Force attempted landing or Highway which failed badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the PAF first landed successfully on motorways as far back as in 2005 , the Indian warlords with a wry smile could only comment that, Swedish airforce has been doing this for decades, but now even a touch and go is big news for the weekend warriors. Come back when the IAF manages to do a turn around.

Lol poorly trained indians pilots

All jets performed the touch down on expressway today, including Su30 . ... sorry to puncture the balloon of trollers.

Lol poorly trained indians pilots
Actually it is poorly trained Pakistani pilots:
As per data from aviation-safety.net & ejection.co.uk, since January 2012 there have 26 crashes of IAF fighter jets whereas PAF has seen 20 fighter jet crashes i.e. a ratio of 1.3:1.
Now taking into consideration the fact the IAF is 1.8 to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAFs crash rate is significantly worse than IAF's.

Actually it is poorly trained Pakistani pilots:
As per data from aviation-safety.net & ejection.co.uk, since January 2012 there have 26 crashes of IAF fighter jets whereas PAF has seen 20 fighter jet crashes i.e. a ratio of 1.3:1.
Now taking into consideration the fact the IAF is 1.8 to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAFs crash rate is significantly worse than IAF's.

Indian moto
If they don't fly.....they don't die.
Instead of talking habitual nonsense in every thread, first go and find out your Agni pankh's operational level.
Your top of the range SU-30 is just 60% operational.
You don't even have the confidence to fly single engines over your parade venues, hence your pride and joy, Tejas has to be dragged on a trailer.

Indian moto
If they don't fly.....they don't die.
Instead of talking habitual nonsense in every thread, first go and find out your Agni pankh's operational level.
You don't even have the confidence to fly single engines over your parade venues, hence your pride and joy, Tejas has to be dragged on a trailer.
Su-30 MIL operational availability is now around 65-70% and is comparable with USAF F-15s.
getasset.aspx

Whereas PAF Mirages are at 40% and Half of F-7Ps are all but grounded.

All Jft fled with tails behind it's back from Bahrain after it heard Tejas would participate.

Su-30 MIL operational availability is now around 65-70% and is comparable with USAF F-15s.
getasset.aspx

Whereas PAF Mirages are at 40% and Half of F-7Ps are all but grounded.

All Jft fled with tails behind it's back from Bahrain after it heard Tejas would participate.
why you so serious , it so much fun among with the kids here...

Your's is 100%?

Let us be frank here. There is no independent audit of your armed forces.
While we are at 60%, I wouldn't be surprised if your 'real' percentage is much lower.

Your's is 100%?

Let us be frank here. There is no independent audit of your armed forces.
While we are at 60%, I wouldn't be surprised if your 'real' percentage is much lower.
come on lets not talk logic ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom