What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir there major secuirty lapses made state police that led to this attack

Let me give you example police have information about attack 24 hrs prior to attack on air force base.

Kidnapped SP already given specific location where the attacks will occur

Hi,

none of us have the info how and when the intel agencies got into action, this is not a public company that owes balance sheets and annual statements. Intell and National security teams did what it had to do, there details are neither expected nor required.

1.India's huge security apparatus is famous for being lethargic, lazy and lousy. The location of the base is significant. Tucked in a corner between two borders, one of which is disputed, it is not far from either. Is the ghost of Khalistan lurking in the shadows, we don't know. But those who say Khalistan is dead do not know the Sikh nation.
2. So was this an insider op to embarrass and warn Modi? The hawks in Indian establishment are very powerful as Musharraf had discovered in Agra.
3. Or is this what the UJC claims this to be - a badla / revenge.
4. So far nothing tangible has appeared to suggest ISI or any Pakistani organization was involved. Pakistan is still licking its wounds from Op Zarb e Azab.
I've been hearing about Khalistan sporadically from you for years now, please tell me exactly what is the status of MY holy nation then? I'm asking you, of course, because I don't see anyone else giving two $hits about this figment of some people's imagination, outside of PDF and you seem to be the most prominent supporter/insider.

1.India's huge security apparatus is famous for being lethargic, lazy and lousy. The location of the base is significant. Tucked in a corner between two borders, one of which is disputed, it is not far from either. Is the ghost of Khalistan lurking in the shadows, we don't know. But those who say Khalistan is dead do not know the Sikh nation.
2. So was this an insider op to embarrass and warn Modi? The hawks in Indian establishment are very powerful as Musharraf had discovered in Agra.
4. So far nothing tangible has appeared to suggest ISI or any Pakistani organization was involved. Pakistan is still licking its wounds from Op Zarb e Azab.
Yes you right but the lapses were mainly due to State machinery and police level security Op was accurate Even the intel war very pin pointed but the system failed on the ground

Close proximity fighting is increidbly dangerous and is why you send the best of the best into such missions. Judging a military operation by a casualty rate is entirely flawed. When you plan a mission you have an objective-in this case secure X- if X is secured then how is this not a success?

Unless you have verifiable proof that the casualties incurred by these operators was as a direct result of specific failings on their part and not just the nature of conflict then cease with this line of reasoning.

Only losers talk like this, speak to any warrior and they wear their battlescars with pride, they do not claim to be superhuman nor will they be immune to the exact same propensity to be damaged as any other mortal made of flesh and bones.

Some of the most well regarded SF units around the world have numerous missions where appalling losses where incurred on them but does that detract from their ability?

Anyone from the military will tell you that the mission comes first no matter what.
1. It is making doubt in mind because how those terrorists entered in Indian side, that area is heavily guarded.
2. @PARIKRAMA made another good point about intel issue, check that

No disagreements there, But although this is a separate debate, there is no harm is maintaining a dedicated antiterror unit for state police.

More BSF Jawans are being deployed because of this.

Border Districts villages should get more paramilitary forces .

Potentially huge break
Really??
What exactly will be gleaned from this loser? What would be the net result even if his information was damning to specific parties I shall not name?

Ajmal Kasab was caught literally red handed, confessed on camera and his identity confirmed but he is still reffered to as "Ajmal Singh" by many in Pakistan and 26/11 is stated to be an inside job by these brain trusts.

The two foreign secretaries are scheduled to discuss modalities and other schedule-related aspects to carry forward the dialogue process.

@Levina @Spring Onion @PARIKRAMA
I am of the opinion that peace talks must continue so that the terrorists don't achieve their objective. For once I want to believe NS's govt, that these elements are not backed by the civilian government.

Don't use a hammer where you need scissors.
I disagree, when there is an emergency you do what you can do asap. Just taking help from army at that time would have saved us those 7 lives. There were 3 garrisons, QRTs would have taken no time. This is a failure on civil administration part. NSGs are generally the last option, they are not security guards.

Sir it factual do you know how terrorist have crossover the barrier and checkpoint in Police Car of SP

Shockingly fidayeen left SP alive that to 25 hrs prior to attack

I think those were actually drugs and arms smugglers who kidnapped the SP and later released him but it was the other group which have carried out that attack.

Combing operations by BSF should be conducted on regular basis.

Hi,

none of us have the info how and when the intel agencies got into action, this is not a public company that owes balance sheets and annual statements. Intell and National security teams did what it had to do, there details are neither expected nor required.
Im telling you what i have heard

Well 2nd debate on Times Now was
Very good and informative

And i will credit Arnab even if he behave like a psychopath some times:D:D . he nailed factual error and security lapses that led to this attack

The advisory already issued to Punjab police that attack was going to happen on 31st December

NSG reached 25 hrs later after notifications already reached to delhi on the basis of Kidnapped SP prior to attack

Really rockey. Ghosts of Khalistan :tsk::tsk::tsk:

Annual casualties in terrorist related violence

Please take a look at the ravaging insurgency in Punjab since the year 2000.

What Musharraf discovered in Agra was his failure in making AVB the fool for the second time.

Does it ever?

Live captured terrrorists are not good enough then I don't know what is?

Yes. Hastening an operation and trying to catch terrorists alive causes casualities.

Indian security forces always try to hit the terrorists on legs so that they can be captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom