What's new

Indian Agni BM Technology origin

Wisconsin is a propaganda project run by academics in USA. Its funded by US Congress for spreading misinformation on non-american missile programs.

That's a very old report by the way.

Nowadays, these guys are busy on Iran.

Man, their is seriously no point of talking about the same thing over and over again. I have already answered your point.
In simple words..
India did not Develop Agni all on its own. The first stage is american Scout missile the 2nd stage is modified SA-2 with russian assistance etc and internal systems are western technology. without their assistance Agni would be non existence. I have already said that Pak too does not have the capability to develop Missiles on its own. Go to this LINK.
Do some searching on that site and you will know what i am talking about.
As for V-2. Its the same case as ME-262. Both projects were a know how to built and after that era Both Soviet Europe America went on their own way of demonstrating their technologies. They all may have same functions but the technologies are different.
F-22 has no similarities with Me-262 other then the fact both are fighter jets. Now today when Americans develop rockets they dont look back at V-2 Rockets and develop their own rockets based on that technology.

Ok mate, accepted that India's missile program is copied from US, Germany, France, Russia and what not. Now can you please enlighten us in details about from where have Pakistan's missile program originated?

Man, their is seriously no point of talking about the same thing over and over again. I have already answered your point.
In simple words..
India did not Develop Agni all on its own. The first stage is american Scout missile the 2nd stage is modified SA-2 with russian assistance etc and internal systems are western technology. without their assistance Agni would be non existence. I have already said that Pak too does not have the capability to develop Missiles on its own.

When did US give India the technology for scout missile? Any link?

Great work Growler. So much for the indigenous missle program of India.

:)

Ya great work done by Growler, In this complete thread there is not even a reliable source had been provided. Simply keep on creating "Rai ka pahad" , "Dr. APJ Adbul kalam is a liar of highest order", Even from 60s to 80s America helped India and that too against its own ally??? Really great posting. Linking ISRO to DRDO also who are completly working in different scope and under different requirements.

Keep going , nothing gona change here by simply creating this kind of thread. The time which you are spending puting ur own thinking, try utilising that time in finding some reliable resources.

One thing i have seen in last few weeks. whenever something succeded or near to induction in Indian Armed forces then you guys start talking whether it is indegenous or not, what is the percentage of indian parts, how many countries helped :blah::blah: You take any example , Arjun , LCA , Dhruv , any missile.
But once these are in testing phase or some failures or delays are there , then no one even say a single word apart laughing on Indian testing procedure or failures.

Guys grow up ...:tup:

You indians are brought up deluded in your pathological lair society.
Kalam went to Sates, he studied 1960s Scout Missile and asked for the blue prints. Scout missile technology is a very part of Agni missile which has mix technology of Soviet SA-2, German, French, systems. Still today india relies heavenly on foreigner technologies like always.

If what ever u say is correct that Dr kalam got the scout missile tech from the NASA and reverse engineered it from what ever post of ur's....... but Dr Kalam did not do a A Q khan:pakistan::pakistan: that is Steal the blue prints from the place he worked :rofl::rofl::rofl: im glad infact all indians are more than happy that our scientist are not thieves.........

Why do you even waste your time on this Illiterate?

Guys please just ignore this man - He is a troll and will always be one. Further this guy seems to me like an apprentice of ZH or AQ.

Leave him alone - Let him shout his lungs out but the fact will remain and no one will hear his cries!

Why do you even waste your time on this Illiterate?

Guys please just ignore this man - He is a troll and will always be one. Further this guy seems to me like an apprentice of ZH or AQ.

Leave him alone - Let him shout his lungs out but the fact will remain and no one will hear his cries!

bhooo hooo.
why did you even bother to waist your time replying to this thread if you think i am a troller? only losers like you can call others losers.

self reliance it is... we make our things ourselves...
jus because peas are imported from spain, it duzn make matar paneer spanish!

the US missile and the Agni are way way different. if ur sayin they are a copy, it s only because some retard saw a similarity in design.
go to drdo site... u will see, the navigation, the propulsion system and internal design are way different and better.

and by the way US din train kalam so that he can come take their technology n walk off... they aint that dumb. he only did a course on propulsion systems for rockets. he was never revealed blue prints or any other sensitive data.
he figured t out himself and came up wih agni! that is how u define a genius

Growler .
I read the posts in Wisconsin.
Basically its a claim made by the project which has no base.
I can open a website and go ahead and say Russia,China, US techs are not theirs but some others.

and there is nothing wrong is learning, partnering and making things.

The point gets grayed when you steal things and do it, I wont name but people have done it here and the world knows about it.

By the way our programs, be it space or be it missle are an endeavour to attain self reliance.

it has been a continued peocess of us.
If our missles were created by help and support of other countries, then you and most of you wouldnt have been here bashing our scientists and calling DRDO a failure and Arjun, the "Arjunk".

The failures and the success are an indicator itself that we are learning ourself.
Failing but willing to scucced "On our own".

I dont believe in the grand statements that Dr. Kalam makes but your attempts at exposing are just laughable.
So now buying a super computer means a lack of indigenous effort for missile development?:hitwall: Why would the software manufacturer sell software if he knew that it was going to be used in a missile?
These are just tools to make a missile and not components of a missile as such.

Also the supposed help from US is just :lol: for even a cynic like me. So now NASA officials gave away blueprints to Kalam just as he studied there for a few months? Besides nowhere does it mention that the blueprints were given to India. The meaning of technical report is not clear but I assume it does not mean blue prints.

Some of my above ideas and better rebuttals are here:
Link

Some excerpts:
a slightly deeper analysis will indicate that the SLV-3 rocket stages have a different diameters, and different L/D ratios. The various Scout stages were culled together from an inventory of military rocket motors and consequently used a variety of solid fuels including polyurethane. The SLV-3 used hydroxyl terminated poly butadiene (HTPB) in all its stages (4)

The assertion that India tested her SLV-3 in a German wind tunnel contradicts the earlier assertion that the SLV-3 is an "exact copy of the Scout."(2) Clearly, if one is merely assembling a copy there is no need for verificatory wind tunnel tests. In the context of the alleged indispensability of the help received from the Germans, it is necessary to return to the discussion about the scientific method. Training in unclassified (albeit high tech) areas, that are often available in any reputable graduate program does not constitute anything more than just that -- training. This training is an integral part of science. If it was not, consistency of logic insists that any textbooks of advanced physics or applied math be regarded as "dual use" items, worthy of control.
I highlighted the point which applies to super computer sales, Abdul Kalam training and all help for sounding rockets.

The claims are now very convincingly watered down or quashed if I may say so.

If india is able to pieces together European and Soviet technologies together then good for india. As long as indians does not point fingers on Chinese and pakistanis for importing technologies i will be fine with that but when they start bragging like pathological liars about how indigenous their technologys are then i will shut every single mouth. :smokin:

Sneaking in Pakistan as piggybacking payload with China. Shut my mouth with this

Patents By Country, State, and Year - All Patent Types (December 2008)

Patents filed by Indians >> 4082
Patents filed by Pakistanis >> 44
Patents filed by Chinese >> 7222

Patents per million

Patents granted by country. Definition, graph and map.

India >> I patent per million people
Pakistan >> Not even in the list
China>> I patent per million people

PHd Graduates
The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Careergraph | Career Hotline

Chowk: Education: Pakistan?s Universities: The New War Within

India >> 6,000 PhDs /year
Pakistan >> 150 PhDs /year
China>>25000 Phds/year

Dont even wanna go into undergraduate engineering batallion that India churns out every year in lacks. Time to get off your high horse and do some soul searching, don't feel like boasting but need to break it down for you - we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead.

the US missile and the Agni are way way different. if ur sayin they are a copy, it s only because some retard saw a similarity in design.

The only retard i can see is you who has miserably failed to comprehend anything which is beyond your brain capacity.
The sources that i have provided states Agni is using 1st stage of SLV-3 which itself is a copy with foreigner assistance.
Heck. I bet you dont even know what stages are.

and by the way US din train kalam so that he can come take their technology n walk off... they aint that dumb. he only did a course on propulsion systems for rockets. he was never revealed blue prints or any other sensitive data.
he figured t out himself and came up wih agni! that is how u define a genius
Oh this guy sounds like a super sakti 1980s bollywood hero who never runs out of bullets and never misses any target.
byeee daa vay. evin ef i dhunt ancer to your stupid post becuz its really not worth talking to a person like you who is has no clue about anything.

Growler .
I read the posts in Wisconsin.
Basically its a claim made by the project which has no base.
I can open a website and go ahead and say Russia,China, US techs are not theirs but some others.

I should not even bother replying back to individuals of such comprehension and interpretation level. But then i deep inside me their is little corner for such needy people who needs help in education. but some cases are beyond repair able condition.

The Wisconsin Project is directed by Emeritus Professor Gary Milhollin of the University of Wisconsin Law School. Professor Milhollin holds degrees in engineering and law, and was an Administrative Judge, part-time, at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for more than a decade. He has also been a consultant on nuclear arms proliferation to the Department of Defense. He has practiced international corporate law in New York and Paris, and has taught courses on nuclear arms proliferation at Princeton University as well as at Wisconsin. Professor Milhollin has directed the Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control for over twenty years. His articles and research reports have been cited and quoted widely in the international press, and he testifies frequently before Congressional committees.

We are proud to tell you that the governments of Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States now subscribe to the RISK REPORT. Customs agencies in many of these countries are using the database to investigate outbound shipments. U.S. government users work for the Departments of State, Treasury, Justice and Commerce, as well as for the intelligence community.

The RISK REPORT is published by the Wisconsin Project on Nuclear Arms Control, a nonprofit research organization that operates in Washington, DC, under the auspices of the University of Wisconsin. The Project has been investigating sales of proliferation-related technology for twenty years and has identified thousands of buyers linked to mass destruction weapon and missile proliferation. The Project is funded by several private foundations and the U.S. government.

Back
Top Bottom