What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Your reservations are baseless since Pakistan never gave land to China like India did in 1962 war
They annexed It Violating the UN charter Tanking UN resolutions

God Give Chinese strength :azn::azn:

BS Did Pakistan Army ask UNSC Permission For CPEC
Do they Ask permission when they gifted Part of Azad Kashmir to Chinese

And biggest and foremost change by your beloved friend Chinese Who are claiming and controlling 1/3 J&K territory And Preaching india Morality on UN Charter
1st of all who the hell are indians to decide whether CPEC should pass through or not... AJnK have its own govt and local bodies and good terms with Pakistan we got approval we made it, so what's the big fuss? answer is it is the cpec which is causing pain in hindutva minds because that's where Chinese will be actively defending Pakistan as it is their supply route.... :)

Guys stop hyping stuff up and pray there is no war. Those trying to sensationalise things are idiots. If some of you remember how tense it was in feb 26/27 you would pray something worse never happens. War is a terrible dirty thing and we will all be in its envelope. We will feel the effects too. Pray for PAK Army and pray it is only a momentary spike in aggression for the un sec council meeting and nothing else!

I'd rather have that war and fight alongside my brothers FOR my brothers! There is no greater death than this and I want to go to Jannat.

Let the war come, our serious muslims and Pakistani's are prepared.

1st of all who the hell are indians to decide whether CPEC should pass through or not... AJnK have its own govt and local bodies and good terms with Pakistan we got approval we made it, so what's the big fuss? answer is it is the cpec which is causing pain in hindutva minds because that's where Chinese will be actively defending Pakistan as it is their supply route.... :)
Its Not AJ K It PHK as per U N charter :-)

Whatever. Doesn't relate to us since we never gave land to China like India
Please Do Tag Me tomorrow If something Fruited in Mythical UNSC talks Behind close doors :-):-)

Sure

But stop b1tching about China man since it is you and not Pakistan who gave land to them :)
Why not Because they are now Third party Which hold 1/3 J&K territory

Destroying ethos of UN resolution on Kashmir Dominion itself :-)

Why not Because they are now Third party Which hold 1/3 J&K territory

Destroying ethos of UN resolution on Kashmir Dominion itself :-)

Then you shouldn't have given them land

Bad work by you and your army, Got thrashed and gave up land when met an equal or bigger enemy

Most of the boys like to join police and those who can't join police try their luck in Pakistan army rangers FC

Even my brother also wanted to become a police "ASI" because there were vacancies offered 10 years ago but he failed the 1 mlie (1.6 KM) running in 7 minutes test miserably and was kicked out from the first round but one of my school friends did pass both physical as well as interview and became ASI in police. You know for lower middle class people like us from smaller cities in Punjab, the aspirations are not very high for most of the youngsters, it is only the burger class of Pakistan that is never satisfied despite looting this country for the last 70 years.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom