What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

we are quite numb about death on their side.... so.. we both are kinda same same.
People felt bad for Pakistan when Peshawar happened. But to think we would cry everytime their own home grown terrorists struck them and feel their pain is fcuking stupid. Why do we need to feel their pain when they happily nuture snakes to harm India?

People felt bad for Pakistan when Peshawar happened. Why do we need to feel their pain when they happily nuture snakes to harm India?

Are you really feeling bad for them??? Or you know their military is stretched too thin, so let's take advantage of that and start a conflict, so you might win. Anyone's neighbor, who say their neighbor go through such a huge issue in Peshawer, would be working with the other one, vs. starting an armed conflict. If you use your common sense, and not the propaganda you show to the world, you'll know inside your head that no military would start a conflict at this time when they are too busy with such a huge internal issue. This is all about let's use the opportunity. I won't be surprised if this turns into a small War as I know the mentality behind RSS supported PM and generals.

Here, you guys don't even forgive uniformed personnel with White flags in their hand, coming for a meeting. And you are going to tell the world that India is really truly SAD when the terrorist attacks happened? Action speak louder than words.

What's going on is that you and your leadership know the Pak Army is stretched too thin and that this is an opportunity, vs. considering other grieving party and to REALLY show them you are with them. Which would then show Pakistan your goodwill and they'll be forced to reciprocate, and peace will eventually comes with these gestures. But instead, you are using your neighbor's situation to take advantage of it. Speaks volumes for your bravery being shown on the border.

India-Pakistan border clashes turn deadly

At least four people killed and hundreds of people displaced as security forces exchange fire amid renewed tensions.

Last updated: 03 Jan 2015 17:53

201411278208509734_20.jpg

Shelling along the India-Pakistan border has forced the evacuation of residents of border areas [Reuters]
Indian and Pakistani troops have traded fire along their tense border, killing four people including a teenage girl and forcing hundreds to flee their homes in the latest round of deadly clashes.

The violence on Saturday came a day after India said a Pakistani fishing crew suspected of involvement in "illicit" activities blew up their boat while trying to evade capture at the hands of the Indian navy.

Tension between the two neighbours escalated on Wednesday when an Indian border guard and two Pakistani paramilitary soldiers were killed during another exchange of fire.

The shelling intensified on Saturday, necessitating "evacuation of hundreds of people" living in the border areas of Samba and Hiranagar, said Rajesh Kumar, a senior police official in Indian-controlled Kashmir.

An Indian woman was killed and 10 others were wounded, Kumar said.

Another official said two Indian soldiers were killed as Pakistani soldiers fired rocket-propelled grenades in Tanghdar area near their de facto border, about 140km northwest of Srinagar.

Rajnath Singh, India's home minister, criticised Pakistan over Saturday's incident.

"We are stretching our hands for friendship with Pakistan but despite this we don't understand why the ceasefire is violated by Pakistan," he said.

'Befitting' response

On the Pakistani side, the military said its paramilitary forces responded "befittingly" to Indian fire, which killed a teenage girl.

"Indian BSF yet again resorted to unprovoked firing on working boundary near Sialkot today," a military statement said, referring to the Border Security Force, a paramilitary force.

The statement said "13-years-old Sumaira, resident of ... Zafarwal sector embraced martyrdom due to the firing [and] eight-year-old Mursaleen of ... Shakargarh sector got injured".

Recent exchanges of fire across the de facto border between India and Pakistan in Kashmir, which both countries administer in part but claim in full, have killed around two dozen civilians and forced thousands to flee their homes on both sides.

India and Pakistasn have traded blame for the surge in shooting and shelling which started on October 6 last year.

India called off peace talks in August after Pakistan first consulted Kashmiri separatists, a move some saw as a sign of a tougher stance by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's new government.

I am not sure if India is really doing the right thing in the current situation. Overreacting to every incidence is not a good Idea, there is lives lost which effects the families. I however cannot ascertain for sure who is wrong, but I am getting a feeling that we are not helping reduce the firing.

Is it remotely possible that the Indian Security Agencies know something better than you/me here and hence the engaging the enemy at the border?

It is very much possible that the firing along the LOC was not just egoistic retaliation -- but part of a major effort to stop infiltration. Given the intelligence reports of infiltration attempts to sneak in miscreants to cause trouble during Republic Day parade, I believe the BSF/CG and NTRO are onto something.

Thinking even from the point of view of trouble-makers, they can't hope to get more attention than targeting India during the Reuplica Day parade when such an important dignitary is attending it.

More fundamentally, I have always respected your opinions but in my 'humble' view, we shouldn't demonize the Indian Security Agencies especially when all our arguments are mere speculations without actually knowing the full ground realities.

just some reality check on indian blames

Why Pakistan army star another front while they are busy in killing monsters inside our country.
Who is fealing pain from the death or those ttp dogs.
Now india want to divert attention of Pak army towards border by doing this foolish acts cauz their pet dogs are getting hammered and they can not see the hammering of their pet dogs

Is it remotely possible that the Indian Security Agencies know something better than you/me here and hence the engaging the enemy at the border?

It is very much possible that the firing along the LOC was not just egoistic retaliation -- but part of a major effort to stop infiltration. Given the intelligence reports of infiltration attempts to sneak in miscreants to cause trouble during Republic Day parade, I believe the BSF/CG and NTRO are onto something.

Thinking even from the point of view of trouble-makers, they can't hope to get more attention than targeting India during the Reuplica Day parade when such an important dignitary is attending it.

More fundamentally, I have always respected your opinions but in my 'humble' view, we shouldn't demonize the Indian Security Agencies especially when all our arguments are mere speculations without actually knowing the full ground realities.
I did not intent to demonize security agency. I was just alluding that there can be a accident, normal accident.

do you really think anyone from the other side of border would give two squirts of p!ss about another 26/11?

Honestly, to me, as a human being, anyone would care for death. What both militaries want or politicians in this case want, are two different things. What people want is another. If people are letting your politicians overwrite your common sense, and human feelings, than it the people's fault to not correct them. How many Pakistanis, out of 200 million, you think sit down day and night and think about India? How many Indians, out of 1 Billion Indians, day and night, think about Pakistan and how to make it suffer? Honestly, the answer is almost none to less than 1%. People are people and they have work, family stress, jobs, wives, sick family members, kids schools and all. No one in today's modern world has that much time. So making such a big assumption about no one cares about human lives is very wrong. And I am just giving you a third party's perspective, I don't have any vested interest in India or Pakistan. I just know and like this region for its rich culture and history and people's intellect.

I personally appreciate how much hard work the Indian nation has done. I could tell you a LOT about my and others experience with India as a country and as an industry. What you guys did in 20 years to grow your country, is outright excellent work and a great job well done. But on the other hand, I am ALSO seeing these extremist elements in your society, that are not good for India as a country, and India as a regional power. More than anything, it'll disturb immediate peace within your own and your neighbor's house. Why would you want to live in pain and fear???

If you think the "other side" doesn't care about death in India, that's own feelings and you are entitled to those. However, remember that you are a human being too and just like everyone, you may have biases too. So, in this case, whether you think they don't care or they do, you should as a bigger person, just for your own self, show the heart and offer peace. You might be surprised how your own experience might change based on the response from the other side. Worst case, you can ALWAYS tell yourself that hey, I personally tried. The other side is to dumb to focus on having a better life with its neighbors. Chances are, you won't be disappointed.

Well actually 5 Pakistani rangers were killed in last two days and 4 were killed the first day...and one civilian was killed and one injured.

where as one Indian jawan was killed in the first day ..followed by two today and one civillian..and 9 civillians were injured.

And it was all because you sniped an indian patrol on 31st killing one jawan.
Stop lying mate we have lost only two ranger jawans in that cowardly attack you have lost three

I am simply being unbiased.

I am sticking to one source I trust..and reporting your casualties as well as ours.

Well you arr definately gloating ..do I need to quote your posts to show you?
You are reporting lies

WE will stomp any nefarious activity harming our nation.

What Indian is doing right now is saving their puppets being killed in Blochistan and North Warizistan. They can't see their investment go in vain. But our Rangers are capable to deal with these cowards and shut them up like they always do. If they were man enough they would not have called for a flag meeting and shot our Jawan in cold blood. Such a shame I hope Indian army and politicians grow up and be a man otherwise tell us we will send some bangles for you people.

Calling a flag meeting and then firing on our troops.....india's new cheap way of ambushing and killing our soldiers

This wont go un-punished.....scum bag behaviour on their part. A new low even for the enemy.

For every 1 of ours they kill we need to kill 5. Its literally the only language they understand.

WE will stomp any nefarious activity harming our nation.

if that were the case maybe you'd do something about your northeast - where bodo and naxal militants (among many other groups) are terrorizing the entire land mass and killing plenty of indians

if that were the case maybe you'd do something about your northeast - where bodo and naxal militants (among many other groups) are terrorizing the entire land mass and killing plenty of indians
Yes. We are already on it. If you have been following that thread, you would be aware that army, not any para forces or police, have been given clearance in over 3 adjoining states to seek and destroy the animals.They will not go unpunished.
We as a nation , are not as gifted as the isrealis in quick and earnest hunting down ofd roaches. We take our time ..we falter..but in the end, we hang the likes of kasab like dogs on poles.We hang em good.

Back
Top Bottom