What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Now the action shifts to LOC and the Indian Army will join in

SO far it was only BSF

According to my information Rangers Special Forces units have been deployed, and local commanders have been given "fire at will" command, expect to see a few indian soldiers to be butchered.

Totally cowardly act to fire on troops - under a flag of truce, but this is what has been come to be expected of indians.

***** me from another thread, RIP - these soldiers had to die because of the cowardly act by their fellow soldiers.

Pretty soon rangers will be raising white flag again.

RIP to the soldiers.

RIP this madness need to be stopped :mad:

I wish there were more people like you and me, who see this drama as totally unnecessary. Its sad to see two similar kinds of people, who can speak the same language, share similar cultural and family values, divided by religion and a line in between; can't live peacefully. Very sad indeed.
RIP to soldiers who perished on both sides!

Last edited:
This isn't gonna stop here i am afraid....nightmare...absolute nightmare.

For the sake of stability and to stop the nonsense violence in the region, the border of India, Pakistan and China should be drawn once and for all.

It's a very rural place with not much known natural resources. The fight is only for prestige. It's really annoying!

Ive seen the pics and all... and trust me im not a chest thumping jingo calling for blood.

Am sure you'r not , but the whole "shot while coming for flag meeting" sounds like BS . Its Pakistan Army trying to Dehumanize its "enemy". The Anti India sentiment in Pakistan has receded after the Peshawar attack.They are probably trying to bring it back.

wrong turn of events rest in peace to innocent civilians killed due to this madness of "teaching lessons"
rest in peace to the dead soldiers on both sides

sad news. only party that is celebrating is our common enemy Indian Al Qaeda that would love the Middle East style chaos here

Follow what you pretend to preach little man...

OT : this seems to be on IB. Guess army will get involved.

Im a big guy tiny indian... as for preaching.. well it only keeps gettin uglier tiny... your call,

Back
Top Bottom