What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

lol, now you're changing your own story. The original story was that the Indians retaliated to the death of one of their soldiers, that was the original story, it had no mention of infiltrators.

Try using critical thinking, please.

All you have to do is provide one link, which proves your claims that this was a claim made since the beginning of the incident, just one. So far, you've failed.

Jammu-Kashmir: One BSF jawan, 4 Pakistani Rangers killed in ceasefire violation along International border | The Indian Express

By: Express News Service | Jammu | Posted: January 1, 2015 10:31 am| Updated: January 1, 2015 3:39 pm
Following unsuccessful infiltration attempt, the Pakistani Rangers after sometime started firing on BSF posts and even civilian areas at Khawara, Regal, Suchetgarh Kullian and Mawa in adjoining Samba sector, killing a BSF jawan Sri Ram Gowria of Khetpur in Rajasthan. A BSF ASI Sunil Kumar was injured.....

The BSF retaliated killing four Pakistani Rangers whose bodies were seen lying in the open for some time.

Last edited:
Jammu-Kashmir: One BSF jawan, 4 Pakistani Rangers killed in ceasefire violation along International border | The Indian Express

By: Express News Service | Jammu | Posted: January 1, 2015 10:31 am| Updated: January 1, 2015 3:39 pm
Following unsuccessful infiltration attempt, the Pakistani Rangers after sometime started firing on BSF posts and even civilian areas at Khawara, Regal, Suchetgarh Kullian and Mawa in adjoining Samba sector, killing a BSF jawan Sri Ram Gowria of Khetpur in Rajasthan. A BSF ASI Sunil Kumar was injured.....

The BSF retaliated killing four Pakistani Rangers whose bodies were seen lying in the open for some time.
Read the date, this was written much later after the incident and original story. Another failed attempt at proving me wrong.

Yea Pakistan army is engaged in ongoing operations against terrorists and at the same time they are launching terrorists through their own checkposts into india. The level of stupidity they show in hatred of our army is funny sometimes.

Army says they have no information, but many news channels are reporting this.

at least your army has more responsible people than your media and BSF, which keep on jumping on matters regarding pakistan and BSF which probably would have seen some people with brown uniform in distance and would have called it as PA, sindh rangers also have brown uniform.... and media started propagating it....

Read the date, this was written much later after the incident and original story. Another failed attempt at proving me wrong.

I specifically highlighted the date that you won't arrive at such an asinine conclusion...alas.
The flare up began 31st december continued through 31st night and 1st morning.

This report was posted on 1st morning itself.

RIP... You shouldnt have done what you did by calling a flag meeting and than shooting Ranger troops.. I hope this stops!

Or more lives are going to be lost for no reason.

so what were Indians thinking when the killed our soldiers , are they made of steel and that our bullet cannot kill them in return ?

Back
Top Bottom