What's new

Indian 40mm UBGL Finally Enters Mass Production

Sir..with all due respect you shouldnt have written this.

There are other RR units doing equally good job...to call one as prime isnt good.

When i used to live in Kashmir..BB Cantt..there was only one RR that ruled and it was the 24 RR(bihar regiment)...but still to call it the prime wasnt a good thing.

I hope you understand.

things with which you are closed to are always best , least to your eyes,21RR who i know.:coffee:
with all due respect the personnel in RR are derived from various units of IA on deputation.
& bi the way i did my part of schooling from one of army school near area called satwadi in jammu cantt ,hope u heard that place before:undecided:

things with which you are closed to are always best , least to your eyes,21RR who i know.:coffee:
with all due respect the personnel in RR are derived from various units of IA on deputation.
& bi the way i did my part of schooling from one of army school near area called satwadi in jammu cantt ,hope u heard that place before:undecided:

if you had someone in 21RR...i had someone in 24RR...but no one can be called the best in IA...coz all are given same training.

And regarding schooling...you would have heard the name of Army school srinagar cantt,danapur cantt,kaluchak,akhnoor cantt...all are my schools..as whole of my life i have stydied in army school...but no point in bringing schools coz i didnt ask about your school.

And talking of satwari,jammu cantt...that is the place i was born...so yeah i know where it is.

^
i dont want to derail the discussion by these trivial issues which are not part of discussion in any way. so sir i wonder if we keep our sentiments regarding RR aside & move on...........

^
i dont want to derail the discussion by these trivial issues which are not part of discussion in any way. so sir i wonder if we keep our sentiments regarding RR aside & move on...........

very well..i agree...hope you understood my point.

ya ya ya good news ........me thinks that the tavor shud get bulk production clearance..............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom