What's new

Indian $1.0b LoC- BR project cost goes up by 85pc

how much hindutva teaching in indian curriculum? Hindutva teaching making indians very dumb, because you indians are increasingly showing it here. Go search the forum, there are multiple threads on the topic. Why should we spoon feed indian hindutva and dumb troll?

how much hindutva teaching in indian curriculum? Hindutva teaching making indians very dumb, because you indians are increasingly showing it here. Go search the forum, there are multiple threads on the topic. Why should we spoon feed indian hindutva and dumb troll?

71 ke pahle unhone bajaya ab ham baja rahe hai....

What a joke of this $1 billion dollar credit.

By this time we already took billions of dollars from other sources including China used them up and started repaying them. And India is still languishing on this loan drama like a teenager always playing with his pubic hair. Get a life Indian and forget about giving loan which you cant afford.

I think Information posted in OP is not omplete.

From Daily Star

Bangladesh Railway (BR) yesterday sealed a Tk 349 crore deal with RITES Ltd, an Indian company to procure 10 broad-gauge diesel-electric locomotives from India in the next eighteen months.
Last October, BR struck a deal with Japan's Marubeni Corporation to procure 11 metre-gauge locomotives costing Tk 439 crore by April 2013.

• Bangladesh already signed the deal in February. Why this noise now??
  • Indian BG Engine Cost: Tk 34.9 Crore Per Engine
  • Japanese MG Engine Cost: Tk 39.9 Crore Per Engine
So if In the past you were given a lower quote by Indian Manufacturer then BR should have signed the deal then. Why wait for 2012. And then also no-one forced to sign the deal. You can have better bought more buses or other stuff instead of locoomotive.

india is a secular nation where neither hindutva nor islamic teachings are being taught..and in hinduism there is no madrassa like system where only religious fundamentalism is taught.That is why we can see the real thing but cannot argue with sometimes your "superb" :lol: kogic

My Dear BD Brothers,

To register your complains against Indian Gov. Press 1 , to complain about Yindo Baniyaas press 2, To further complain about Indian Looting system WAIT FOR IT ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ GTFO !!!

The manufacturing cost of a state-of-the-art engine comes up to $2.4 million in India, as opposed to the average cost of $ 3-4 million elsewhere. this is the price we offered to Pakistan when their visiting delegation came to India.

The Pakistan Railways also wants to buy or lease older-generation train engines, which come at a much lesser price tag of $1.4 million.

2.08 billion taka is equal to about 24.5 million dollars which will get you about 10 state of the art Indian locomotives. Now the price has gone up to 3.86 billion taka. Nobody is asking why the price has gone up so much. Who is pocketing this money???
If Bangladesh wishes to buy at this price then they are idiots. I will tell my Bangladeshi friends to follow the money and you will
find Indian congress dalals and Bangladeshi awami dalals behind this. They are the ones who are benefiting in this racket.

The manufacturing cost of a state-of-the-art engine comes up to $2.4 million in India, as opposed to the average cost of $ 3-4 million elsewhere. this is the price we offered to Pakistan when their visiting delegation came to India.

The Pakistan Railways also wants to buy or lease older-generation train engines, which come at a much lesser price tag of $1.4 million.

2.08 billion taka is equal to about 24.5 million dollars which will get you about 10 state of the art Indian locomotives. Now the price has gone up to 3.86 billion taka. Nobody is asking why the price has gone up so much. Who is pocketing this money???
If Bangladesh wishes to buy at this price then they are idiots. I will tell my Bangladeshi friends to follow the money and you will
find Indian congress dalals and Bangladeshi awami dalals behind this. They are the ones who are benefiting in this racket.

Finally one indian admit price is jacked up to looting level.

Finally one indian admit price is jacked up to looting level.

It is a learning curve for Bangladesh. We give with one hand and then take it back with another. I mean our politicians. they are
notorious for collecting their due share. Bangladesh can use this money for something else where you get competitive bids from different parties.

Back
Top Bottom