What's new

India won’t allow Chinese companies to participate in highway projects, says Nitin Gadkari

This measure is unwarranted. Ideally Chinese companies in infra and MSME should only allowed with JVs.

Sure we will.
We will welcome Turkish investment

Chinese still didnt know psyche of Indians .
They thinks they can intimidate Indians like they did against rich Taiwan ,Japan etc.
But they forgot that we are born in fire of difficulties and knows all kind of games

The kind of game you understand is getting slapped silly and then your soldiers jumping off the cliff instead of getting butchered like real brave men.

We will thankful if no sources of virus will enter in India ...will be really thankful to Chinese visitors to avoid India

Last I heard india health care system has been overwhelmed.

Thanks for being arrogant. Benefited Pakistan alot. You lost access to two huge markets. I remember indian farmers banning onion exports to Pakistan. Then demonetisation occurred in 2016, Indian farmers were begging Pakistanis to buy. Thankfully Indians are high on rss ideology to see, how modi has snookered india. #Boycottindia

Good, let us see where and how they are going to get the fundings for these projects.

We are Ok with Pakistani and Chinese bycotts ...we will be really thankful if you can please ask Chinese not to visit India ..... we will do what suits us

Thanks for being arrogant. Benefited Pakistan alot. You lost access to two huge markets. I remember indian farmers banning onion exports to Pakistan.

Thanks for being arrogant. Benefited Pakistan alot. You lost access to two huge markets. I remember indian farmers banning onion exports to Pakistan. Then demonetisation occurred in 2016, Indian farmers were begging Pakistanis to buy. Thankfully Indians are high on rss ideology to see, how modi has snookered india. #Boycottindia

We are Ok with Pakistani and Chinese bycotts ...we will be really thankful if you can please ask Chinese not to visit India ..... we will do what suits us

Great.

Good, let us see where and how they are going to get the fundings for these projects.

Dont worry Indians are rich. The people struggling to walk home during lockdown are actually "migrants", not Indian citizens.

The people struggling to walk home during lockdown are actually "migrants", not Indian citizens.
I hope you do know there were no buses or trains when that happened right? Did a light bulb spring to life?

It's only beginning. It's a slow process, it was banning Chinese apps, then there will be stopping you from partaking in any government tenders, then stopping you from investing in our assets, stopping drug API imports, banning agro imports, banning Huawei and ZTE will soon be announced I guess.
Now tell us the truth... Did you use a "Made in China" phone to type all this?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom