What's new

India will break up as USSR | Ex-Indian Army General.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so we would like a UK... United Kerala.:smart:

We would join OPEC too..... (even if we dont have crude oil, we have coconut oil)

Oh I want UK too...united Kottayam with Mananam as capital (after fighting with everyone who wants the district town and Kunzhikuzhi etc. as capital). We will prevail!!!:cheers:

If at all it was that simple. India is a little too free for a system to fail. Rigid systems crash not the ones which are flexible.

our neighbours thinks that their dream becomes true:woot:

Oh I want UK too...united Kottayam with Mananam as capital (after fighting with everyone who wants the district town and Kunzhikuzhi etc. as capital). We will prevail!!!:cheers:

Yaa sure Kunna-kuzhi will be new capital for you.

In TVM there is a place called pootukuzhi ..

Here it is konnakuzhi, there are famous goons use that place name before their name. for e.g place name + kerala gunda's official name.

Of course India will disintegrate. The sooner it is the better it will be for the peoples barrier-ed within and the peoples of SA. However, unlike USSR this will be bloody. But then there shall be peace.

Of course India will disintegrate. The sooner it is the better it will be for the peoples barrier-ed within and the peoples of SA. However, unlike USSR this will be bloody. But then there shall be peace.

Hazaaron Khwayishen aisi ki har khwayish pe dum nikle.. :D

If at all it was that simple. India is a little too free for a system to fail. Rigid systems crash not the ones which are flexible.

India has a rigid corruption system. A rigid sectarian and caste violence system. A anti woman cultural system. This will bring a fall to the country.

India has a rigid corruption system. A rigid sectarian and caste violence system. A anti woman cultural system. This will bring a fall to the country.

Corruption you are right.But the caste system is declining with Religious NGO's working overtime to bring hindu unity.Yes,the probability of sectarian /inter religious is high due to increasing extremism in the muslims.
A anti woman cultural system.

More related to fall of moral values.That's the reason why USA has the maximum number of rapes in the world.

Yes,India will collapse,but before that Pakistan will collapse too.I see the timeline for pakistan's collapse in next 5-10 years and India's in next 15-20 years.Bangladesh will face mass starvation in coming years and will be a basketcase.

Also ,I see the Canadian govt deporting extremist muslims like you.

Corruption you are right.But the caste system is declining with Religious NGO's working overtime to bring hindu unity.Yes,the probability of sectarian /inter religious is high due to increasing extremism in the muslims.

More related to fall of moral values.That's the reason why USA has the maximum number of rapes in the world.

Yes,India will collapse,but before that Pakistan will collapse too.I see the timeline for pakistan's collapse in next 5-10 years and India's in next 15-20 years.Bangladesh will face mass starvation in coming years and will be a basketcase.

Also ,I see the Canadian govt deporting extremist muslims like you.

I know that in other part of the world, there are Muslim terrorists. But violence against Indians by Muslims is due to Indians repeatedly occupy and disrespect Muslims in and around India, such as Kashmir.

I know that in other part of the world, there are Muslim terrorists. But violence against Indians by Muslims is due to Indians repeatedly occupy and disrespect Muslims in and around India, such as Kashmir.

Dude,muslims started it by forced conversions ,ethnic cleansing of pandits etc.You chinese regularly put to death many muezzins in Xinjiang to keep the muslims in their place.You have not seen how Congress kisses and worships the islamic vote bank of UP ,Bihar.

Islam is an imperialist religion.Read their hadiths

Dude,muslims started it by forced conversions ,ethnic cleansing of pandits etc.You chinese regularly put to death many muezzins in Xinjiang to keep the muslims in their place.You have not seen how Congress kisses and worships the islamic vote bank of UP ,Bihar.

Islam is an imperialist religion.Read their hadiths

Stop assaulting another person's religion. They can say the same about the caste system and how backward it is. But they should not as this would be disrespectful.

Stop assaulting another person's religion. They can say the same about the caste system and how backward it is. But they should not as this would be disrespectful.

Caste system is falling apart due to efforts of religious NGO's and saints.It will gone in thirty years.Buddhism is the highest form of Sanatana Dharma ,Hinduism is not. This is why indian flag has the dharma wheel in it.Ultimately Hinduism will become like Buddhism too.

and please go read the hadiths. Don't lecture us on muslims as you guys are much more merciless to muslims in Xingiang which is right as islam is a cruel religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom