What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

O really so u mean ur media is messed up well if ur media is like that who work in media they belong to your country dont they so if they are lieing or somthing u should worry about other people becaz all of u in the same place if u dont give a fook so nobody care about what u think if u talk about Hafiz saeed he is a great person this is your mentality or ur guvt problam how they think about other people by the way your country people say they never seen bad person like moddi who always trying to start war between two nation u guys think about your country :D

O really so u mean ur media is messed up well if ur media is like that who work in media they belong to your country dont they so if they are lieing or somthing u should worry about other people becaz all of u in the same place if u dont give a fook so nobody care about what u think if u talk about Hafiz saeed he is a great person this is your mentality or ur guvt problam how they think about other people by the way your country people say they never seen bad person like moddi who always trying to start war between two nation u guys think about your country :D

couldnt understand what you wrote there........ :what: :what:

Anyway i gota go have somthing to do at gymm i will see u soon

Can someone explain me why is this thread still alive?

I mean discussing on this topic can only give personal satisfaction of winning an argument and nothing else.

We all know, India not gonna get an inch more of Kashmir nor Pakistan gonna get anymore.

Grow up, move on for betterment of country and stop getting adamant bout Kashmir. Much important stuff to fulfill nowadays for both.

Bhai sab its not comady this is a big problam between two countries u should know that;)

Grow up all right u should't on pak defance then mr what ever u are we here to talk this is not a dating site u should know that and u know what dont worry about us we are already doin our best think about ur self u may need help ;)

Back
Top Bottom