What's new

India was aware of assasination attempt on Musharraf: George

oh i think i got my point through it made perfect sence to u is just no way out.for very long time it was u who on other forum was bragging about pakistan running to clinton to stop war i just posted it was U i guess this should be clear..........:lol:

No, I seriously can't understand what you write. Your sentences are ill formed and punctuation semantics are wierd. :-S

And I think the Pakistani leader did goto Washington, on July 4th, and was asked by President Clinton to (and I quote) "respect the sanctity of the LoC.

Other than that. Complete sentences and punctuation please. It is very hard to otherwise read. :O

srirangan didnt u and other indians went out and claimed it was pakistan president who ran to usa for help to stop kargil....

Nawaz wasnt Pakistani Pres!!!

oh i almost forgot indians loved benazir and nawaz as they were making paksitan nothing more then a bankrupt state economically and politically. so obviously it must have given u(indians) heart burn when musshy is turning things around ..

Mushy had spoken some words which was music to our years like moderatism and enlightment.

But what changes he has bught about in the ground only Pakistani would know .Even the growth figures shown by him are rumoured to be "manufactured".

Back
Top Bottom